Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(12-22-2007, 11:56 PM)StuntMan link Wrote: GL to all of you guys.

Msg to Turkey: Next time your going to back stab a person please dont take long.

StuntMan  ;)

Don't get your nose in everything involved, especially when you don't know anything, whise man. ;)
(12-23-2007, 12:53 AM)Turkey link Wrote: Don't get your nose in everything involved, especially when you don't know anything, whise man. ;)
Im  just gonna garee on this one. I mean, yeah, it seems a bit 'backstabby'. But i mean come on. YOU have no right to just cpme back from a 3 mont in-activety and act like you've been here for 1000 hours, dude. Your really acting strange i mean you come outta knowhere as in my little play by teh play:

*(nose) <>(turkey + B&A) *    <>      <*> <******************> .

I mean really...
The story with B&A is over now,dont talk about this old things!!!

If you have questions stuntman you can ask your leaders.
lmfao Turkey,

Use think because i have been inactive for a while, i wont know shit "erm WRONG". Nearly the hole thread of B&A is about this matter of situation. All i said was "if your going to back stab someone, dont take long", actually this is right to what you have done Mrs Turkey.

Also Chris, who is msg'ing you btw?. if you got nothing to do with this (when you definatly dont!), you should "not put your big nose into others conversation"  ;)

StuntMan.

yesterday 23:00GMT to 00:00GMT an gang war between BB and BA occured. The gang war did go well but BB clan knew they were going to lose therefore they all logged out. I have never ever seen a clan leaving a war without finishing it.

What kind of clan are u guys?
Is this your gang rules?
Is it fun?
Are you stupid?

All I am saying is, I have never ever seen a clan war like this in my entire life.

My last speech on BB is that BB SUCKS!
For the first in Borat life he is right.
[BB] were like 7 vs 5 [BA] then you guys just left the server ( dont worry i took picks )
please stay far far away from this topic you little retard.......you just suck and telling lies everywhere...
(12-23-2007, 03:25 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: For the first in Borat life he is right.
[BB] were like 7 vs 5 [BA] then you guys just left the server ( dont worry i took picks )
The reason becouse we leaved was a joke, i told to my guys all go to BB server.
B&A you want to do a war? ok lets do it good. Attack/deffense, walk weapons, you can try server
(12-23-2007, 04:17 PM)yeray link Wrote: The reason becouse we leaved was a joke, i told to my guys all go to BB server.
B&A you want to do a war? ok lets do it good. Attack/deffense, walk weapons, you can try server
Im not in [BA] anymore , i left im in [SiN] now i just said what i think
(12-23-2007, 03:05 PM)Borat link Wrote: I have never ever seen a clan leaving a war without finishing it.

Although I don't support it, it happens every day. Seen it with B&A too, can't prove it so you won't believe it but I don't care.

As I also said in the B&A topic:

All grow up, stop the flaming/yelling at each other and try acting normal.

Ty.