Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
proof ?
Recently I saw alot of B&A fakers on LVP. Ppl like "[BA]Asole" or "[BA]koine" are not real clowns.
And it seems like there is some BA(Bad Ass) clan too(ex: [BA]Nate), so I guess its quite confusing who is a real clownie and who is something else, but I have to say that we NEVER teleport/run/.. away.

grtz Qwerty
I have to disappoint you there mate.. it's not totally true, but Buhu and I showed each other pictures as proof, both taken action(I'm sure he also did). So that is in the past :) Won't say any names ;)
^Indeed.
(12-08-2007, 02:53 PM)kiLLa link Wrote: proof ?

Yes
(12-08-2007, 03:22 PM)Qwerty link Wrote: Recently I saw alot of B&A fakers on LVP. Ppl like "[BA]Asole" or "[BA]koine" are not real clowns.
And it seems like there is some BA(Bad Ass) clan too(ex: [BA]Nate), so I guess its quite confusing who is a real clownie and who is something else, but I have to say that we NEVER teleport/run/.. away.

grtz Qwerty

qwerty i agree with you that its not okay and shit that someone fake this names and clantags....thats tottaly foolish...but with this running away and /tping away is wrong....i wont say any names...
show me then..
(12-08-2007, 07:28 PM)kiLLa link Wrote: show me then..

gtfo. ur a bug abuser
i got some proof...

http://bin.sa-mp.nl/f/sa-mp-016.png

killa just go away from this topic go play in some other topic's  :w :w