Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(12-08-2007, 05:01 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote: Samadhi the one time some ba teleports away from you probably becoz he is bored of killing u over and over (just reminded me of pumma only a few hours ago) and u complain?

I think this constant complaining and bitching from your clan about lag is childish and noobish so why dont you guys sort yourselves out first before pointing fingers at me.

Just Think It... ok?

Me lub joo [BB] for loooong time!  O+

Please, stop spamming our topic this is unnecessarily..and yeah you lag some made some pictures of your ping there he was 730....520 thats lag for me..
Hi [BB]

why have u recruted so many noobs ?

:w
(12-08-2007, 10:45 AM)kiLLa link Wrote: Hi [BB]

why have u recruted so many noobs ?

:w

everyone of the noobs are 1000 times better than you :)  :w
(12-08-2007, 12:48 PM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: everyone of the noobs are 1000 times better than you :)  :w
I really doubt that. Some of them /taxi, infact half of your members do.
(12-08-2007, 12:48 PM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: everyone of the noobs

so your calling your own members noobs.
(12-08-2007, 12:57 PM)kiLLa link Wrote: so your calling your own members noobs.

1. Shouldn't you be banned from the forums?
2. Don't come and post useless replied, if you have a complaint: PM me about it.
3. Will you _please_ don't post here if you don't have to say anything at all? Thanks.

@the rest: Will you _please_ stop this crap? I'm getting sick of all this shit, since B&A / BB got in 'war' there was too much of this flame shit. I even had to go ingame and mute the whole server due to 6 or 7 people out of 125.

Plzkthnx.

Oh and, Kaine, also for you, if you have a complaint about any BB, PM me.

And, another thing, I'm glad I can still be normal with most people in BA.
Sad to see people braking friendship because of another clan/gang.
indeed turkey...and about using taxi Kaine please before you speaking about other people of BB take a look in the mirror...BB members arent the bad guys some members of BA still doing the same...
-O-
(12-08-2007, 12:57 PM)kiLLa link Wrote: so your calling your own members noobs.

Thos noobs your talking about pwnt your ass many times  :+