Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Happy birthday <3 I miss my [BB] days :'(
(10-26-2017, 04:50 PM)Happy birthday Brothers Wrote: :D :D
happy holiday )
happy 10:th anniversary to all the brothers, cheers.
Happy Birthday Guys:) enjoy
(10-23-2017, 03:29 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
[Image: jsrG3gj.png]

Today the Blood Brothers clan turns 10!

It's been 10 years since Yeray, rcp, Turkey and estroe started this ambitious project. With our 10th anniversary we reach an extremely important milestone. We are still united by the same values, we are still a family.

Like the whole SA-MP community, BB had its ups and downs. Distant or not, we share a lot of good memories. I'm confident the future will bring just as many special moments to each and every one of us.

Happy anniversary my brothers!  O+

FALSE!

The clan turns 10 years old on November 17:
[Image: i7yhkSi.jpg]

Captain flies away!
(10-27-2017, 11:41 AM)captain_obvious Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 03:29 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
[Image: jsrG3gj.png]

Today the Blood Brothers clan turns 10!

It's been 10 years since Yeray, rcp, Turkey and estroe started this ambitious project. With our 10th anniversary we reach an extremely important milestone. We are still united by the same values, we are still a family.

Like the whole SA-MP community, BB had its ups and downs. Distant or not, we share a lot of good memories. I'm confident the future will bring just as many special moments to each and every one of us.

Happy anniversary my brothers!  O+

FALSE!

The clan turns 10 years old on November 17:
[Image: i7yhkSi.jpg]

Captain flies away!

and another one tries to act smart. don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. it clearly says the clan launched PUBLICLY on the 17th november. which means the clan was created any time before that (exactly: 23rd of October 2007).
Happy Birthday BloodBrothers :D :D
Cheer up Again
Thanks guys!  O+

Captain, we always celebrate on October 23rd.
Hey guys! congratulations...!