Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Be nice, ladies.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23953.msg408369#msg408369 date=1321304365]
You guys are such fucking losers lmao, chatting this "my dad can beat your dad up" bullshit and thinking you're actually cool, if you think your clan is better than BB good for you just shut the fuck up about PTM/Other clan this PTM/Other clan that, you're talking shit on a LVP topic but I've never even seen the PTM tag on LVP, stop boasting like little fucking girls over who has the bigger alpha male boyfriend and get a life  :w

Im better looking than all of PTM hows that, do something

We don't play on low servers.
Then why do you bother acting all cocky on it's forum?
(11-15-2011, 02:50 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: We don't play on low servers.

Why did you even join this community then, or are still a part of it?
(11-15-2011, 05:17 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: Why did you even join this community then, or are still a part of it?

Well i don't see that PTM would have joined this community.
(11-15-2011, 02:50 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: We don't play on low servers.

Its bad enough you make time to get into these little arguments, but this is just how you are on the forum of a server you don't play on? I feel sorry for the communities you do play on lmao, get the fuck out if you don't like LVP you major nerd, we don't need your boring gay arguments about who has the bigger e-dick

Back ontopic: Yeray where the fuck you been  :'( :'(
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23953.msg408471#msg408471 date=1321385556]
Its bad enough you make time to get into these little arguments, but this is just how you are on the forum of a server you don't play on? I feel sorry for the communities you do play on lmao, get the fuck out if you don't like LVP you major nerd, we don't need your boring gay arguments about who has the bigger e-dick

Back ontopic: Yeray where the fuck you been  :'( :'(

ur shit and easy
yoo Nemesis man, im still here around hehe, just not much on lvp & samp on general.. playing other games, but if you have xfire or skype add me (xfire: chywaka - skype: yeray_bcn) , im usually loged on if im on pc.
And about Matrix, dont even waste your time answering him, since that is what he searching for. He is just a lil teenager without hobbies needed of atemption that loves to troll around on samp comunity
What games are you into, today I just got a 1gb ATI 5570 so I can play most new games, I'l join you if any are MP that I like :]
CHYWAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  O+

Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23953.msg408495#msg408495 date=1321397498]
What games are you into, today I just got a 1gb ATI 5570 so I can play most new games, I'l join you if any are MP that I like :]
Stop bragging noob  ;(