Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(11-14-2011, 07:33 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: if you had enough brain you would read whats our player limit and how much chances he has to get in since there are other trials.. meaning PTMm doesnt mean you automatically get in PTM
Why would I even bother reading PTM forum or the topic of PTM on this forum? If you had enough brains you would've known that
(11-14-2011, 07:48 PM)MaZ link Wrote: Why would I even bother reading PTM forum or the topic of PTM on this forum? If you had enough brains you would've known that

Then stop telling bullshit, we would win your shit clan 9-0 with our trials  _O-
...you already stopped being NONE/J3RK? Damn, so predictable
You guys are such fucking losers lmao, chatting this "my dad can beat your dad up" bullshit and thinking you're actually cool, if you think your clan is better than BB good for you just shut the fuck up about PTM/Other clan this PTM/Other clan that, you're talking shit on a LVP topic but I've never even seen the PTM tag on LVP, stop boasting like little fucking girls over who has the bigger alpha male boyfriend and get a life  :w

Im better looking than all of PTM hows that, do something
+1 im the best
(11-14-2011, 10:07 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: +1 im the best
At cheating +1337 man.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23953.msg408369#msg408369 date=1321304365]
You guys are such fucking losers lmao, chatting this "my dad can beat your dad up" bullshit and thinking you're actually cool, if you think your clan is better than BB good for you just shut the fuck up about PTM/Other clan this PTM/Other clan that, you're talking shit on a LVP topic but I've never even seen the PTM tag on LVP, stop boasting like little fucking girls over who has the bigger alpha male boyfriend and get a life  :w

Im better looking than all of PTM hows that, do something
What she said ^^
so what if i cheat on women to get a hotter one? at least i can afford to do that fat cunt, now beat it ugly boy
(11-14-2011, 11:15 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: so what if i cheat on women to get a hotter one? at least i can afford to do that fat cunt, now beat it ugly boy

Oh yeah?

Well i totally did Megan Fox, then i told her network technician yo thumbs be pissin me off' 
then i went and battled Weezy and totally beat him up with 3 crip gang homies, i digg.
but i gotta man, Nicki Minaj is blowin my dick and im aboutta cum

I dont get trolling anymore, somebody please teach me & styla.
Whats most of this got to do with [BB]?
(11-15-2011, 02:32 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: Oh yeah?

Well i totally did Megan Fox, then i told her network technician yo thumbs be pissin me off' 
then i went and battled Weezy and totally beat him up with 3 crip gang homies, i digg.
but i gotta man, Nicki Minaj is blowin my dick and im aboutta cum

I dont get trolling anymore, somebody please teach me & styla.

trolling = making someone rage and stalk you to flame you back ==> sucess. thats what i did to this fatbani