Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(08-09-2011, 04:18 PM)yeray link Wrote: Dramaaaaaaaa, next time dont be so (dunno if call it dumb or proud) and dont pots video ONLY of your wins.. i saw you posted the 5-0 video very proud of it but im checking pages back and... its me or i  cant find the result of the first tcw we did??

If you like to post videos & results from the trainings you does (cheap if you ask me since its just a training), atleast get balls and post it also when you lose  :w

i agree with u yeray, but posting vids about ur tcw fails - no one does it. posting video about others tcw failing - retarted and useless.. and whats the point to fraps a tcw, then editing it till u look like superhero or smt in and then posting it somewhere? showing some kind of superiority or smt?  :r :r :r
all i see the point of the video was just to show it so what i'd post my clan's vids getting owned w.e as long as i had fun during the tcw win or lose idgaf about the result
people started frapsing tcw's and everything u can check youtube its full of tcw's thats why tbh i my self started frapsing some of tcw's anyway as i said lets end this bullshizzles here
(08-09-2011, 08:33 PM)Darkness link Wrote: lets end this bullshizzles here
Great idea :D Would've been a shame to continue this :)
both clans are ez
(08-09-2011, 08:52 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: both clans are ez
can be, yet we dont have retarded fucks like you in both of our clans. which is much better. Egghead
hahaha  ^
(08-09-2011, 09:08 PM)MaZ link Wrote: can be, yet we dont have retarded fucks like you in both of our clans. which is much better. Egghead

you are ez as fuck square head  ;)
(08-10-2011, 09:43 AM)BoSS3 link Wrote: you are ez as fuck square head  ;)
Not my fight but who are u?
(08-10-2011, 11:55 AM)Nater link Wrote: Not my fight but who are u?
[PTM]Fagtrix4057 the 12 year old