Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
GG BB and lv
(08-08-2011, 10:14 PM)MaZ link Wrote: yeah we had an applicant playing and killer just got back from holidays. And that braul guy is pretty new to a/d as he just found it out. so hes a bit rushy XD
point is ?
(08-09-2011, 02:55 PM)Darkness link Wrote: point is ?
That we had a relativally weak lineup
every1 was playing but u and blood anyway so does that tcw we did with u ;-) _O-
(08-09-2011, 02:59 PM)Darkness link Wrote: every1 was playing but u and blood anyway so does that tcw we did with u ;-) _O-
u funny?
Darkness, mozz, yeray, are main lineup ( dunno who else played) we only had Sebas.
lol ownage ?2 full members played for the last 3 rounds and we won em all lol ^^
and we beat u 5-0 or something when we played our full strength squad vs yours full strength squad lol.
(08-09-2011, 03:42 PM)Raider link Wrote: lol ownage ?2 full members played for the last 3 rounds and we won em all lol ^^
and we beat u 5-0 or something when we played our full strength squad vs yours full strength squad lol.
[Image: sa-mp-459.png]
Darkness didn't play then
anyways who cares.
LMFAO I wasnt even there and u saying im there ? LOOL
[Image: e1daut.png]
pretty much only u and blood ddnt play and we beated u gg raider now start posting it as a CW in ur website
must have took pic also from first tcw also but sadly i ddnt
Dramaaaaaaaa, next time dont be so (dunno if call it dumb or proud) and dont pots video ONLY of your wins.. i saw you posted the 5-0 video very proud of it but im checking pages back and... its me or i  cant find the result of the first tcw we did??

If you like to post videos & results from the trainings you does (cheap if you ask me since its just a training), atleast get balls and post it also when you lose  :w
lol yea when they posted the vid non from BB cried there saying " omg we ddnt have line up to beat u " pro lv" :((((((((((((((((((( "