Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
never heard of him but rip
omfg  :'(
Oh my god, rest in peace.  ;(
yeah because his mom would totally feel the urgency to post his death on a gaming forum.
^ true, but still, R.I.P
(02-27-2010, 05:44 PM)HaZe link Wrote:yeah because his mum would totally feel the urgency to post his death on a gaming forum.

Yeah that and the fact that it was part of his last wish to have a gaming forum know of his death that made me not believe it fully.

R.I.P. if it is indeed true.
lmfao

people making these death stories on the internet are just seeking for attention, like haze said why the fuck would his mom take the time to post his death on a samp forum.
So? who would wrote it anyways? greazy? :X i dont think he make a joke about that.
(02-27-2010, 06:18 PM)DaNi3L link Wrote:So? who would wrote it anyways? greazy? :X i dont think he make a joke about that.
i do, there has been a few people if i recall to drop that low and make fake death topics to get attention, then they eventually return with a new name etc...its pathetic
(02-27-2010, 06:19 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote:i do, there has been a few people if i recall to drop that low and make fake death topics to get attention, then they eventually return with a new name etc...its pathetic

whoa  ;(