_RSAH_BlawdZiew - Poland
[sLK]Ghost - England

done.

[SiN]Neurotoxin
[NB]Zaibatsu
[NB]Exploited
MortalWombat
Blackbean
(02-02-2010, 01:38 PM)Master link Wrote:Second massive leave?

Depar was just coming allready...
Ganga hated it that it didnt go like he wanted.

SawN is the only who has some respect still.

And atm we are getting loads of new recruits again.
idk how he gets any respect, he did the same as 'idepar'

Gotta love copying the 'i' part in Spiders name
actually everyone copied it from iPod
what about back to topic?  :?

well - best luck to all trials, guys who applied and (last but not least) to the brothers who left.
(02-02-2010, 10:58 PM)Samadhi link Wrote:what about back to topic?  :?

well - best luck to all trials, guys who applied and (last but not least) to the brothers who left.

Who gives a shit about ontopic discussion, it's boring as hell.

"Whoopiedoo, let's all welcome the new members 10 times etc." - No need man, you can do that shit on xfire or something.
(02-02-2010, 11:12 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Who gives a shit about ontopic discussion, it's boring as hell.

"Whoopiedoo, let's all welcome the new members 10 times etc." - No need man, you can do that shit on xfire or something.

Yeah, plus they were talking about people who just left this clan so it's still ontopic.
(02-02-2010, 08:28 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:[SiN]Neurotoxin
[NB]Zaibatsu
[NB]Exploited
MortalWombat
Blackbean

Lets 1v5
(02-02-2010, 11:12 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Who gives a shit about ontopic discussion, it's boring as hell.

if you dont give a fuck, stay out of that topic and write your useless shit in the offtopic-forum!?  :roll:
(02-03-2010, 03:41 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:Lets 1v5

As I recall I had no problems taking you down 1 vs. 1 and nor did anyone else from that list, even with your lagging issues.

(02-03-2010, 09:17 AM)Samadhi link Wrote:if you dont give a fuck, stay out of that topic and write your useless shit in the offtopic-forum!?  :roll:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet
(02-03-2010, 11:09 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:As I recall I had no problems taking you down 1 vs. 1 and nor did anyone else from that list, even with your lagging issues.

Hahahahaha, and who's gonna believe that?
Haven't met an Estonian with a better connection that me yet- even to a European server.