Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(09-20-2009, 04:29 PM)Master link Wrote: Lol Holden... Plz stop  _O-

I don't see Gilli here make any drama or w/e so yes, I think he doesn't care... But you...  _O- _O- I think you care more about it than Gilli himself _O-
Your kinda half right, i do care, he did beat him but it doesn't give him the right to brag about it over and over(thats a no-go for me, and not just for BB for anyone who does it.)
(09-20-2009, 04:37 PM)Holden link Wrote: Your kinda half right, i do care, he did beat him but it doesn't give him the right to brag about it over and over(thats a no-go for me, and not just for BB for anyone who does it.)

Sorry, but this just maked me laugh  :X
You allready got the same attitude like some on here QUIPT  :X.
(09-20-2009, 04:40 PM)pancakeman link Wrote: You allready got the same attitude like some on here QUIPT  :X.

If I recall correctly, he started this whole thing now, all these pages with bullcrap.

Let's make it more clear this time, the next person to take up any crap around here(meaning this topic, uL, sLK or whatever other thread) will get a direct mute.

You people need to mature up. I know this community has always been quite childish, but I'm getting fucking sick of it.
And the above post has already gotten 2 people muted, QUIPT and Greyfox.
Haha one word for all of this flame. Nerds  8)7
sup guys, i sort of came to have a look around and saw this topic :D this is how i found BB's site and fight server :D:D

(bows) to thread :P

peace ^^
hello yourself blood and brother
Nice site btw, imo one of the best clansites around. But eh, where did Snip3r go?
Got kicked / left.