Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
well quipt won against gilli (which i didnt expect tbh) so this should all be sorted aye?
(09-20-2009, 03:06 PM)Hitman link Wrote: well quipt won against gilli (which i didnt expect tbh) so this should all be sorted aye?
+1
(09-20-2009, 03:06 PM)Hitman link Wrote: well quipt won against gilli (which i didnt expect tbh) so this should all be sorted aye?

ask them.
they like talks.

(09-20-2009, 02:59 PM)Holden link Wrote: GiLLi doesn't give a fuck if you beat him 5-3

what would you say about me then if i lose once? that? >
''ez'' ''lol quipt you suck'' ''you got owned'' ''Gilli perfect skill player and QUIPT too easy and suck cocks''
and more shit what you love to say on that nabor forum.
(09-20-2009, 02:59 PM)Holden link Wrote: No, It's you gaining an advantage over me with your powers because you didn't like getting killed.

lol that you who were driving on infernus around and flaming in main chat? ow sorry then. _O-
I was actually dueling Thug, but ok.
pacific public server lvp yo
(09-20-2009, 02:59 PM)Holden link Wrote: GiLLi doesn't give a fuck if you beat him or not, lets not forget he wasn't the one who started shit talking, he will always and i mean always, be better then you. 5v5 doesn't mean shit to someone who hasn't played in ages.

And your right; sLK is a perfect skilled clan, i'd like to see you haters make an attempt to join.

Maybe you could go take a page out of Mafo's books "Hurr im sorry sLK i know ive been rly mean and i raged at yous when getting owned but please, thats in the past, i really wanna join" - gf
No, It's you gaining an advantage over me with your powers because you didn't like getting killed.
i think yall need to learn being quiet after you lose, loss is a loss and learn to live with it.
Holden, don't even bother. It's not worth your time.
(09-20-2009, 04:11 PM)Strika link Wrote: i think yall need to learn being quiet after you lose, loss is a loss and learn to live with it.
GiLLi's taken it, QUIPT still feels the need to be a prick and rub it in, i reckon he thinks GiLLi actually cares

(09-20-2009, 04:16 PM)TR1pin link Wrote: Holden, don't even bother. It's not worth your time.
Yeah you're right :P
Lol Holden... Plz stop  _O-

I don't see Gilli here make any drama or w/e so yes, I think he doesn't care... But you...  _O- _O- I think you care more about it than Gilli himself _O-

(09-20-2009, 11:42 AM)Richard link Wrote: Go ingame and let the guns do the talking.

Edit: This post wasn't a joke, stop the crap.