Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(09-01-2009, 08:30 PM)Mark link Wrote: Except for being an [Image: e2066907caab0edd1b9942eb8f4e1ed9.gif]

If you got some problems being Estonian, that's your problem, not mine :)
"Like i see you are From ESTONIA"
Ohhh heh I didn't get it, had no idea what that flag was... but Estonia!?
It all makes sense now!
(09-02-2009, 08:51 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Ohhh heh I didn't get it, had no idea what that flag was... but Estonia!?
It all makes sense now!
lol:))
(09-02-2009, 08:05 AM)Plugy link Wrote: If you got some problems being Estonian, that's your problem, not mine :)
"Like i see you are From ESTONIA"
Heh, no, I don't have any problems, just was laughing at that avatar.
haters
EST the best
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=3834.msg252850#msg252850 date=1251908902]
haters
EST second best after holland.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=3834.msg252850#msg252850 date=1251908902]
haters
EST the best

Howdy bruv, we should make an EST clan or something, the hell with this NB.
(09-01-2009, 01:52 PM)XiZ link Wrote: haha its obvious that it was too tough for you in BB - getting flamed by all the clans and clanless people on LVP, not being able to reply because of your huge lack of English; getting killed every time you come near FC/ship/GB and after getting killed, replying with comments such as "noob" just like DMX/Kian/ or any other ex and present BB would.

and that, ladies and gentlemen, was why santino left BB and ran off to MOB to hide his shame with the hopes of being accepted again in at least 1 good clan in his miserable "career" in SA:MP.

haha your only holding this grudge against me after i kept hunting you down in lvp. I hardly ever played in LVP when i was in BB you can ask them yourself, besides I thrive off people flaming me, faggots like you for example after i keep killing them.

Im pretty sure my English is better than yours aswell.

and find ONE PERSON who i have called a noob in the whole of my 'miserable career'.

and that, ladies and gentleman, is why XiZ, is a tool.

TCW result :
[BB] 5
vs 1 [NG]

well there was many floats.. but still isnt big problem to make /sync things.  :-\

[Image: eje9ad.jpg]

[Image: 2cz7t00.jpg]

[Image: 2817dxy.jpg]

[Image: 2uo126c.jpg]

[Image: 2gv36s0.jpg]

[Image: 345n3ev.jpg]

[Image: bff040.jpg]
n1 Q. ;) Too bad I missed it ;(