Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Quote:In toms case, if he can not flame and gain the respect of the other fighters at LVP on his own (meaning none of us speak for him), and turn a new leaf then we might consider his app.

Yeah tell me the part where you stopped flaming and gained the respect of other fighters. Please do.
acording to W timeline u was licking Hooligans Arsehole at that time  ;)
Nice spam guys...  _O-
Quote:Tom link=topic=3834.msg247391#msg247391 date=1250328130]
acording to W timeline u was licking Hooligans Arsehole at that time  ;)

How does a timeline determine attitude? You mean I was in [W] at that time, as I was for 90% of my sa-mp time.

Honestly I played about 5-10 hours total with Hooligan on sa-mp, and I haven't asskissed anyone in my entire sa-mp "experience." On the other hand, you calling me an asslicker is incredibly hypocritical.
Anyway that's my last say, anybody who means anything here knows how full of shit you are and there's no point me wasting any more of my time arguing with a 14 year old.
The Local G has spoken.  :X
(08-15-2009, 03:14 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Anyway that's my last say, anybody who means anything here knows how full of shit you are and there's no point me wasting any more of my time arguing with a 14 year old.
:D
Oh Tom's 14 already? Thought he was 12 or smthing
(01-02-2008, 12:54 AM)Tom link Wrote:Nickname: Tom

Contact: Xfire,Msn ( Msn yan_ke_123@hotmail.com ) ( xfire tec9tom)

IRC:  Yes

TeamSpeak: Yes

English:  Yes

SA-MP history:  5 months

EX-Gangs/Clans:  UvH BT

Activity:  i Play every day

Skill w/Sawnoff:  8/10

Skill w/tec9/uzi: 8.5/10

Skill w/M4/AK47: 7/10

Skill w/Sniper:  9/10

Skill w/Deagle: 8/10

Skill w/Vehicles: 6/10

Other Skills: Flying and Knowing Kool Bugs

Statement: u Guys are  a kool clan very active and Kool people and i would love to server for this clan :)

I think he is 13 or just became 14 ;)
cute
funny how u judge my personality on my age. Snice when i have ass kissed anyone maddolis cause acording to u i flamed most people so who could i of ass kissed? btw im 14 yea big deal if my age pisses u off so much Maddolis maybe after every post u should not reply after it its pretty simple but u thinking that your clever or what not u still talk to me after u say "this is point less talking to a 14 year old" do u know how many times u have said that and then u still go on about useless shit?

New trial member, grats Nom4d  ;)