Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
my granny always say: just look DOUWN to someone ...iff youu want to help him UP    O-)
yea thats def why you fail
(08-14-2009, 03:53 PM)8Ball link Wrote: yea thats def why you fail
yea ;) ..need help??  :Y)
(08-14-2009, 11:08 AM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote: Times may change, but people don't, and you're no exception.

http://dcreation.nl/SaW/index.php?PHPSESSID=7bc67232bea74e44d43eaf16e50cce91&topic=27.0 

^ my app

In toms case, if he can not flame and gain the respect of the other fighters at LVP on his own (meaning none of us speak for him), and turn a new leaf then we might consider his app. Although so far I am unwilling to allow him to join and I think a deny is appropriate at this point.

This denial is not permanent, later on if he gets better and changes his  attitude we will reconsider (might) if he re-applies.

what flyby said in are private froum so yea i think i have changed snice that was the main thing i had to do to get into SaW
Quote:Tom link=topic=3834.msg247232#msg247232 date=1250275542]

http://dcreation.nl/SaW/index.php?PHPSESSID=7bc67232bea74e44d43eaf16e50cce91&topic=27.0 

^ my app

In toms case, if he can not flame and
Quote:gain the respect of the other fighters at LVP on his own
(meaning none of us speak for him), and turn a new leaf then we might consider his app. Although so far I am unwilling to allow him to join and I think a deny is appropriate at this point.

This denial is not permanent, later on if he gets better and changes his  attitude we will reconsider (might) if he re-applies.

what flyby said in are private froum so yea i think i have changed snice that was the main thing i had to do to get into SaW
Did they skip that bit out or something?
im srry uL are fighters? thought they was Role players my baaaaad
yeye def come gtat, get slapped again  ;)
lol?
gtat just for fun wit flyby n tech9
all easy 1on1 on  ICQ Pool  i beat ya'll