Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Pir3z? He's been in for some time already :P
(06-29-2009, 03:12 PM)Master link Wrote: Snip3r, so w/e you left?

If you wouldn't have left (what you didnt) you would have been kicked anyways  :w

[22:24:01] Snip3r: idc if i get kciekd from BB

It looks like you do now

Who cares? You are out anyways  :D

And @ lucas, Yeah, we are dead because some inactive guy is out _O-

yh i left first i didnt get kicked lol afta i left i flmed ppl in BB n tehn they say im kicked

how can i be kicked if i already left greedy BBS
See times  7(8)7
(06-28-2009, 10:00 PM)Pancake link Wrote: now we see the real Snip3r but i know that we got more of this hidden characters in our clan. Kick ofc ,this behaviour to brothers it's unacceptable.

(06-28-2009, 10:04 PM)Snip3r link Wrote: yh anit bothrd no more hoffy think u cn lead better den me do ur ghey job den im of and out

yh i make training cw slk u just made offical war with dem, n my effort making training cw GOT CANCLED.. coz of ur effort making officla war

anyway i dont care no more i quit BB second time i said dis no turning bak now and

no turning back now coz i made it offical .... coz i said to master and jeami fuk ur mum for argueing with em dat crap they dont even kno

i dotn care no more fuk BB im out

And why you posted that you left in public session? Maby because you didnt had any rights for other section anymore?  :'(
Well you were flaming your clanmates on skype cause they were doing your job.
After i read it i decided to kick you,your rights were already removed as you posted in general that you leaving.So im faster ;)
when can i get in one of these skype chats?
Ermm..whenever you want.
(06-30-2009, 07:52 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: Well you were flaming your clanmates on skype cause they were doing your job.
After i read it i decided to kick you,your rights were already removed as you posted in general that you leaving.So im faster ;)

why u crying i already left before i flamed but i didnt post it

i left the greedy clan
where's all the problem with leaving or getting kicked outta BB?

result is the same, so why would you guys care :D:D:D
i dono ask fire he wanks over it
(07-01-2009, 01:08 PM)Snip3r link Wrote: why u crying i already left before i flamed but i didnt post it

i left the greedy clan

We kicked you before we posted  :>