Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(06-24-2009, 02:37 PM)Swift link Wrote: i dont think people shud get kicked from clans 4 flamin cuz it doesnt affect ur skill , i meen look at me i flame a lil bit    but every 1 includin me noes im Number 1 in samp an lvp

A little bit?!
(06-24-2009, 02:37 PM)Swift link Wrote: i dont think people shud get kicked from clans 4 flamin cuz it doesnt affect ur skill , i meen look at me i flame a lil bit    but every 1 includin me noes im Number 1 in samp an lvp
_O-
(06-24-2009, 08:02 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: Holden, your a dooche.

Ganga was holding BB together, doing all trials and everything. I'm leaving BB, but only they know the reasons.

Lucas was pretty bad, needs to learn how to spell. Meth is very good, and you aint even met Zaha so gtfo.

Loool What do you know about BB crew? I won't say that ganga wasn't doing much for BB but we have alot collaborators running behind the screens and they are ready to take over ganga his tasks, np!

To bad you left ganga :(
[BB]Delano is still active
Yah, but he isn't in BB anymore

DELICIOUS!  O+
haha this cant be a coincidence...BA and BB ded in 1 day.
P.S from 20, only 2-3 are actually playing regularly. the others are coming on now and then
Dunno what happened with BA (hehe)

But BB is not ded.

If you think we are ded because we lost some LVP'ers members, it's because you dont know us.

Just take a look http://bb.serverffs.com/about_war_statistics.php

BB ded ? Don't make me laugh
uhm that was 1 month ago. also, i dont see BBs on any other server than LVP or BB server.
We currently have some of our members inactives (summer time is here)
But all goes on.

In fact, we have a war soon.

Well GL! like to see BB grow again.. ;)