Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(08-04-2008, 12:55 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Is there any prove for that?
YES, there is a proff of that (and he knows) but i wont show a shit becouse he is not that bad guy, and becouse im not like haze  :w
If someone trust to talk in private with me im nothing to show the logs from that chat.
And talking about cheating.. i know too much people who got installed sometime cheats in his computer and actually they still in a clan (and im talking about lvp clans)
Btw maddo.. is not there a W guy who is Banned from lw's too by cheating??? (think good before answer)
(08-04-2008, 12:29 PM)estroe link Wrote: From HaZe's log:

That's your leader saying that, means he allows cheating @ B&A server, so whole B&A is not to be trusted as they may have cheats?

no sense lol i will never cheat.....
(08-04-2008, 01:48 PM)GiLLi link Wrote: no sense lol i will never cheat.....

And I trust you on that, just saying that if a leader says such a thing, that it doesn't mean the whole clan thinks like that.
Estro dont use your time to answer those acussations... really..

W - got cheaters in clan
BA -got cheaters in clan

So dont care about all that shit they are talking about
[Image: 439149860_a3c52f154b.jpg]

Can everyone stop with the whole "THAT CLAN CHEATS" crap, if someone gets caught cheating on LVP, they get banned, let them go wild on their own server, not your problem a clan / member is cheating, its putting themselves down not you.
WE ALL CHEAT. problem solved  :)
(08-04-2008, 01:48 PM)yeray link Wrote: Btw maddo.. is not there a W guy who is Banned from lw's too by cheating??? (think good before answer)

Nobody in [W] at the moment, as far as I know.

Aight guys lets call this one off- I think the whole community understands now that [BB]'s cheating policy isn't as strict as ours is (clearly), and they're gonna stay in denial and make false accusations or just stupid comebacks.
We'll settle it ingame.

(08-04-2008, 12:46 PM)gangeris link Wrote: :w now shshshsssss.... :w
Quote:I think the whole community understands now that [BB]'s cheating policy isn't as strict as ours

You think.

And I say, cheaters are not allowed in BB.
If we detect any cheater, is kicked.

ah... and that haze ?
Quote:well for one thing, none of us have cheated in any, ANY server.

Quote:19:45 I had cheats before
19:45 I only used it on B&A server a few times
19:45 it's gone now

*O*
(08-04-2008, 02:10 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Nobody in [W] at the moment, as far as I know.

Aight guys lets call this one off- I think the whole community understands now that [BB]'s cheating policy isn't as strict as ours is (clearly), and they're gonna stay in denial and make false accusations or just stupid comebacks.
We'll settle it ingame.

I see you dont know too much about your clan mates then dude... (or you are just ignoring it  :o )
Now listen to aztec and please end that crap

@ haze maybe before post those logs you should remember what we said
Quote:19:45 I had cheats before
19:45 I only used it on B&A server a few times
19:45 it's gone now
yeray nice signature..