Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(08-01-2008, 06:07 PM)DMX link Wrote: [Image: ThatsNotFunny.jpg]

Either is that.....
Neither is that*

Well said though
(08-01-2008, 07:57 PM)Master link Wrote: the rest of ur post was bullshit so i deleted it,

its true, some of our leaders have been cheated... not in fights only cheeting for having fun (flying cars etc) this was actually in our own BB server :X

and btw the "leaders" who have cheated are gone  O-) one of them even is admin on ur "dear" LVP

So... that makes it okay?
If people are confirmed to have cheats on their system, there is NO WAY to trust them completely.
And why do you think it'll help your point, telling me admins on LVP use cheats? I think its fucking lame.

(08-01-2008, 06:00 PM)DMX link Wrote: actually madd u have to stop flaming...
<3 ur lagg
DMX, when you were [BiA]MaGnuM and always had a 400-500 ping, you were so easy you couldn't ever damage me further than half my armour. You know how hard it is to fight with a high ping- heck, I'd like to see you fight with your 120 ping (~180-200 hitbox, your lag is worse than mine buddy) without a joypad. Mmmm.
What is lame about it? Cheating in fights in lame (running on ship too)

just cheating on a private server for having fun (fast cars, flying cars) and btw this have nothing to do with you cause you never are on our server.

P.S. if you dont have to say anything back dont nag about 'our' bad english

thanks.
(08-02-2008, 01:31 PM)Master link Wrote: What is lame about it? Cheating in fights in lame (running on ship too)

just cheating on a private server for having fun (fast cars, flying cars) and btw this have nothing to do with you cause you never are on our server.

P.S. if you dont have to say anything back dont nag about 'our' bad english

thanks.

I feel I have already been very clear on this point, however you obviously haven't got it so I'll be clearer.

1) Somebody cheats on a private server.
2) That person is confirmed to have cheats on their system.
3) That person CANNOT BE TRUSTED, as they can toggle their cheats on or off WHENEVER they choose, WHEREVER they choose.
3.5) That "wherever" may be BB server, LWs, or... perhaps, even LVP.
4) That person is labelled a "cheater."

Comprende?
yah i understand it :)

but i not agree with you, im talking about "fun" cheats not about "get better" cheats no one in our clan uses cheats to get better or uses auto-aim or some shit like that. And i dont believe u do either Maddo.

And as i allready said, the leaders who cheated for their fun (estroe, turkey) are not our responsibility, they do what they want and we cant say anything about it
(08-02-2008, 02:29 PM)Master link Wrote: yah i understand it :)

but i not agree with you, im talking about "fun" cheats not about "get better" cheats no one in our clan uses cheats to get better or uses auto-aim or some shit like that. And i dont believe u do either Maddo.

And as i allready said, the leaders who cheated for their fun (estroe, turkey) are not our responsibility, they do what they want and we cant say anything about it

I understand.
My opinion is cheats should be used in single player (heck, its probably more fun flying a car around in single player with hundreds of civilians than what I assume it'd be like in multiplayer with just a few people).
My point still stands though, those people cannot be trusted.
Ok ur opinion my opinion, both are based on something and both arent shit.

first time i had nice conversation with you maddolis  :)
(08-02-2008, 02:37 PM)Master link Wrote: Ok ur opinion my opinion, both are based on something and both arent shit.

first time i had nice conversation with you maddolis  :)

Opinions aren't worth shit unless you make yours count.
I tend to make mine count- and it just so happens that many others share the same opinion about cheaters.
Still no reason to call cheater the whole clan just becouse some people who was in used it