Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(08-01-2008, 12:17 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: few weeks?, dude i was a lil worser with them back then but i beated you either way, so  dont whine now so i became a little ''better''.
And greyfox i only have fought 1/2 times with you with walk weapons.... i wasnt talking about me (THEY dont mean ME)

We have 3/4 days playing seriously in GTA:T, wait some week and you will see too much BB's near that position no worries (if you played that server you know there the level is not low, so is not easy/fast to grow up in the list)
(08-01-2008, 12:26 PM)yeray link Wrote: And greyfox i only have fought 1/2 times with you with walk weapons.... i wasnt talking about me (THEY dont mean ME)

We have 3/4 days playing seriously in GTA:T, wait some week and you will see too much BB's near that position no worries (if you played that server you know there the level is not low, so is not easy/fast to grow up in the list)
it is lol.
im 56 atm, and havnt played in a while i only like dropped 10 ranks, and im here for quite some time
you should know then about gta:t was fucked for some time and score is about olds scores. I mean after change the gamemode olds members score still like was before, if you still dont play GTA:T that position will be down fast  ;)
(08-01-2008, 11:48 AM)yeray link Wrote: Maddolis, i suggest you to stop to talk like if you was god. The only thing the people see there is a guy with suppossed 31 years, who is nothing in real life and hidde in samp world to get some respect.... Go to the door from your house, open it, go out, take a walk... search some friends to talk, go to swimming pool/beach in summers there are too much girls, maybe some girl to have some sex (DOGS/KANGAROOS NOT ALLOWED...dont get me wrong....i dont want to be the cause of another weird humanoid), search a job, and take a bit of real life dude. If you really have 30/31 or w/e years, you have REALLY A SHITTY LIVE.So 2 clans who dont like BB its whole SAMP?? Go down from your clouth dude
If you have some prooff show me, if you dont shut up your mouth nerd

Here we go again, we are a fucking joke with walk weapons?? :o maybe you want a war against W vs BB with walk weapons to see how joke we are?

Take a bit of life fool, enjoy the summer and stop talking shit about us... (or is that your objective in samp?)

You miserable bastard, SA-MP is all I got, hope you break a leg for saying stuff like that!

And what makes it even worse is the fact that we don't have any Kanqruus here.

Only nerds go out or have sex or have a real life outside SA-MP.

Trust me the wrath of all gods will be upon you!

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(08-01-2008, 12:32 PM)yeray link Wrote: you should know then about gta:t was fucked for some time and score is about olds scores. I mean after change the gamemode olds members score still like was before, if you still dont play GTA:T that position will be down fast  ;)
sure, not like i care

i mean sure GTA:T is quite good training, but belive me there are FAR more better places to train it, and better, GTA:T is just deagle/spas, just circle around with an enemie with a spas if you cant hit them, or just deagle them, [WSC]Puffy is a quite good deagler.
(08-01-2008, 12:38 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You miserable bastard, SA-MP is all I got, hope you break a leg for saying stuff like that!

And what makes it even worse is the fact that we don't have any Kanqruus here.

Only nerds go out or have sex or have a real life outside SA-MP.

Trust me the wrath of all gods will be upon you!

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

ROFL  _O-

(08-01-2008, 12:40 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: sure, not like i care

i mean sure GTA:T is quite good training, but belive me there are FAR more better places to train it, and better, GTA:T is just deagle/spas, just circle around with an enemie with a spas if you cant hit them, or just deagle them, [WSC]Puffy is a quite good deagler.
I know there are more/better servers to train (we play there too ;) ) but GTA:T still good training for combat/deagle/m4.
yeray just for the record: Maddolis is not 30 y/o  8)7
(08-01-2008, 12:45 PM)AzTeC link Wrote: yeray just for the record: Maddolis is not 30 y/o  8)7
I really dont know his age and i really dont care, i just said what everybody say. Anyway... i think he is more near my age then yours.... so he still not a kid
(08-01-2008, 12:40 PM)yeray link Wrote: ROFL  _O-
I know there are more/better servers to train (we play there too ;) ) but GTA:T still good training for combat/deagle/m4.
you guys play with a team, aint no training on that, go alone in a 3v1 come out alive, THATS good training.
(08-01-2008, 12:47 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: you guys play with a team, aint no training on that
Then why are you in a clan??  8)7
clan = team work?  :?