Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(07-17-2008, 07:53 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I remember back in the day when I started playing on LVP, BB used to be one of the most respected clans on this server. If might be wrong but I even recall BB and BA being allies...

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
I am Verry sorry to annonce this but HoogerBooger this time you are wrong ,

OnB and [BA] were allies yes
But not BB & BA

You're Bigest  Fan ,
AzErTy
Was just about to say that, Az.  :+
Yes, could be.

On another note lately I have been thinking about joining some clan, but it's very hard to make up my mind. Thoughts about starting my own have crossed my mind also, I need some help.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
In my opinion it would be a very bad decision for the both rival clans to merge. The BB clan is made up of B&A rejects therefore problems may occur between the players.

One more thing I would like to add, the leadership in BB 'sucks' therefore this may cause the clan to separate into 4 different clans in the next 4 months . So I highly recommend for BB to find themselves a member who has experienced leading a clan and positive reputation in the SA-MP community, by this way BB may have an opportunity to get on the track with the other well known clans.
Why is everyone ganging up on RT?
They Suck,
They /pauze
cry, whine taxi refill and many more...

But this is BB Topic lol :7
They had there /taxi, taken away  _O- for abuse def propz to RT
(07-17-2008, 11:33 PM)GiLLi link Wrote: But this is BB Topic lol :7

True shit..
(07-17-2008, 07:58 PM)azerty link Wrote: I am Verry sorry to annonce this but HoogerBooger this time you are wrong ,

OnB and [BA] were allies yes
But not BB & BA

You're Bigest  Fan ,
AzErTy

Yeah there was no official allegiance, although I do remember being with another W, UvH and an HC4L, shooting a bunch of cars under a bridge (*mumble mumble* yes it was a cruise *mumble mumble*) and them joining forces. Even in recent times, you'd get a few BA with a few BB to stop whoever, but yes, there was no official allegiance.
Gangeris left?