Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(07-17-2008, 02:26 PM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: u cant even take my armor shithead! u running away from me coz u dont want get pwnt by me...last time we fight you /pause then /taxi then yell something shit about hc4l,anyway i wont argue anymore thats ur style BB style... :w

im sure he can easy take yours armour..and easy can kill u... :w :w yea dont more talk shit and go away :w :w
(07-17-2008, 01:58 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Or just throw shitloads of nades so the hitbox doesn't matter one bit :D

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Well I've tried that option against numerous (not to be named) fighters, and even when my nades land on top of them they take no damage. Weird.

(07-17-2008, 02:56 PM)gangeris link Wrote: im sure he can easy take yours armour..and easy can kill u... :w :w yea dont more talk shit and go away :w :w
Well at the moment he's 5-0'ing you (from what I've read on irc)... lets see where it goes from here.
Yet at the same time I'd believe FiRe can take off Gang_Lord's armour.
yea i lost :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( i will fight him next time 8)7 i play this time miserably  :X

i talking about fire not about me maddo:)
I wont say you are a bad fighter Gang_Lord.....but:
Some ppl join the server to have fun without guns.
Some ppl join to have fun with guns.
And i see that you cant have fun without guns i dont say this often but seems like you are a HATER.
Maybe we should make a lil competition on BB server or BA server doesnt matter for me.
Just you and me only to set things clear.
(07-17-2008, 05:03 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: I wont say you are a bad fighter Gang_Lord.....but:
Some ppl join the server to have fun without guns.
Some ppl join to have fun with guns.
And i see that you cant have fun without guns i dont say this often but seems like you are a HATER.
Maybe we should make a lil competition on BB server or BA server doesnt matter for me.
Just you and me only to set things clear.

why... where you in bad shape?? cuz everyone can win once if you keep asking for a redeul...
(07-17-2008, 06:24 PM)shoebox link Wrote: why... where you in bad shape?? cuz everyone can win once if you keep asking for a redeul...

True, First too 10?
(07-17-2008, 03:24 PM)gangeris link Wrote: yea i lost :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( i will fight him next time 8)7 i play this time miserably  :X

i talking about fire not about me maddo:)

it was  6 - 0 gangeris...anyway was gud fight...
(07-17-2008, 06:51 PM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: it was  6 - 0 gangeris...anyway was gud fight...

hehe GF  :P
(07-17-2008, 12:53 AM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: i have lots of screenies but i dont want to mess ur reputation...next time dont tp,taxi,pause...noobie! _O- _O- _O-
their reputation is already ruined.
I remember back in the day when I started playing on LVP, BB used to be one of the most respected clans on this server. If might be wrong but I even recall BB and BA being allies...

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.