Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Nah cheaters are cute , once a player jaked my car and i jumped back in , he had speed hax or somthin , so he drived like 400kmh until he got banned lol
(07-11-2008, 02:30 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: dont know shit, you
cheating is for losers fact
ex-cheaters are fags to because they can hop back on cheating when they feel ''tempted''
cheaters are ultimate fags, OK?.
A fact is that poop smells, your "fact" is your opinion, estroe cheated on his own server, something you don't want read seems to me.
Nevermind, I said what I think about this whole scene.
(07-11-2008, 02:48 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: A fact is that poop smells, your "fact" is your opinion, estroe cheated on his own server, something you don't want read seems to me.
Nevermind, I said what I think about this whole scene.
the whole cheating scene is straight bullshit
Well i agree with Evilgate, am like 100% against cheating i would never use it,
But the people who cheat well hf  :7
I'm completely with Greyfox on this one.
Nothing to elaborate on, just read his posts over 3 times.
lol Maddolis, Liviu was caught cheating in [W] and he wasnt kicked so stop trying to bring us down with your bullshit. Greyfox is an idiot anyway
Quote:Al_Neri link=topic=3834.msg126787#msg126787 date=1215788773]
lol Maddolis, Liviu was caught cheating in [W] and he wasnt kicked so stop trying to bring us down with your bullshit. Greyfox is an idiot anyway

Thats 1 [W], but how many [BB] have cheated on there own server?
I know estroe and Samadhi did and im sure more members used them..
What the hell is the big whoop about them cheating on their own server? As long as it's just for fun and no cheating on LVP server, I can't see the harm in it. I know loads of people who have cheated, but they did it in privacy. Not in public. I just don't see what the big fuss is about.
(07-11-2008, 04:46 PM)Zappa link Wrote: What the hell is the big whoop about them cheating on their own server? As long as it's just for fun and no cheating on LVP server, I can't see the harm in it. I know loads of people who have cheated, but they did it in privacy. Not in public. I just don't see what the big fuss is about.

So actualy ur saying cheating isnt bad? And everyone could do it..
Why dont you promote cheating by making a website and put some cheats on it?
''Everybody's a snitch''
a quote from GTAIV,
i know many people in ex-clans that have cheated and its no wonder why i leaved those.
im 100% anti cheats, its never harmless,
cheats is like drugs, you get addicted.