Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(07-11-2008, 01:06 AM)estroe link Wrote: I understand that, but, on the other hand, they're there anyway. I am certainly not encouraging the use of cheats, I am only using them to make some more fun sometimes @ BB server with some friends.
And I understand that. :)

Although, it's like when you see those adverts on the TV for giving blood. You think meh, someone else will do it so I don't have to, but infact that's almost all the time incorrect.

meh, that kinda works, but opposite.
If you need hacks to have fun, you shouldnt be playing
dude im talking about aizher, darkfire, estroe, RT, anyone that uses cheats

if aizher using cheats makes BB a cheater clan, BA must be one too
(07-11-2008, 01:04 AM)Ben link Wrote: I don't believe hacking/using cheats isn't ok anywhere, and here's why;

If you think about it, if your using cheats it's like encouraging the cheats creators to continue making them, making SA-MP a less fun enviornment for everyone. Sure, once or twice i've thought what it'd be like to have cheats, but once I think about what I have previously said it makes me completely loose interest for the idea along with start to hate cheaters more.

Completely agree.
On top of that, if someone has cheats on their computer you don't know when they could be using them.
Removed a couple of unneeded posts.
Quote:Al_Neri link=topic=3834.msg126660#msg126660 date=1215737500]
dude im talking about aizher, darkfire, estroe, RT, anyone that uses cheats

if aizher using cheats makes BB a cheater clan, BA must be one too
if you think like that then all clans are cheaters ,

Listen there is a difference between " Cheating " on his own server
and Cheating on Officials server were there are more than 100-200 players evryday

And i bet that the " cheats " that darkfire was using on B&A server are just admin comands to have godmode/minigun or w/e
Or flying cars? :+
What does it matter, yes he cheated at an official server, with your guys moaning it even could make the evening news.
Next chapter :X
(07-11-2008, 12:40 AM)estroe link Wrote: About 80% of the time, yes :+
But, as yeray knows, I only do so if there's not any other clans or so around, not while fighting or anything, only with people I know.
So, yeah, known fact to like 95% of BB I think :P
My respect for you has dropped.
[me=EvilGate]sighs again.[/me]
Because he cheated at his own server?
Dropping your respect for a reason like that is not having respect for someone :)
(07-11-2008, 01:22 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: [me=EvilGate]sighs again.[/me]
Because he cheated at his own server?
Dropping your respect for a reason like that is not having respect for someone :)
dont know shit, you
cheating is for losers fact
ex-cheaters are fags to because they can hop back on cheating when they feel ''tempted''
cheaters are ultimate fags, OK?.