Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Hello der BB
http://forum.sa-mp.co.uk/index.php/topic,2889.30.html
we are too lazy post that on your Own forum kthxbay  :)
(07-10-2008, 07:48 AM)Sm0kes link Wrote: w/e the other [BB]'s name was that was hacking with minguns, who knows and who really cares about it anyways?
This forum is def made of QQing and DRAMA!
euhm they can add on their server miniguns  O-)
Ok, there's been 2 topics, 1 locked, 1 open. Why carry on here? Point made.

Quote:Al_Neri link=topic=3834.msg126399#msg126399 date=1215662173]
lmao its still cheating though fool, people were in the server.

yo BB lets all health hack in our own server because thats ok according to haze..

That's what I'm doing already :+
(07-10-2008, 07:48 AM)Sm0kes link Wrote: w/e the other [BB]'s name was that was hacking with minguns, who knows and who really cares about it anyways?
This forum is def made of QQing and DRAMA!
so why ur saying Strika then? ffs im not gay cheater. and if i want to test out how cheating is i do it in private server.
(07-10-2008, 12:13 PM)estroe link Wrote: Ok, there's been 2 topics, 1 locked, 1 open. Why carry on here? Point made.

That's what I'm doing already :+

your hacking in our server?
(07-10-2008, 05:02 PM)Mystic link Wrote: so why ur saying Strika then? ffs im not gay cheater. and if i want to test out how cheating is i do it in private server.
it isnt as bad but its cheating anyways
Quote:Al_Neri link=topic=3834.msg126512#msg126512 date=1215708194]

yea he is hacking always  _O- _O- _O- hehe :P
Quote:Al_Neri link=topic=3834.msg126512#msg126512 date=1215708194]

About 80% of the time, yes :+
But, as yeray knows, I only do so if there's not any other clans or so around, not while fighting or anything, only with people I know.
So, yeah, known fact to like 95% of BB I think :P
I don't believe hacking/using cheats isn't ok anywhere, and here's why;

If you think about it, if your using cheats it's like encouraging the cheats creators to continue making them, making SA-MP a less fun enviornment for everyone. Sure, once or twice i've thought what it'd be like to have cheats, but once I think about what I have previously said it makes me completely loose interest for the idea along with start to hate cheaters more.
(07-11-2008, 01:04 AM)Ben link Wrote: I don't believe hacking/using cheats isn't ok anywhere, and here's why;

If you think about it, if your using cheats it's like encouraging the cheats creators to continue making them, making SA-MP a less fun enviornment for everyone. Sure, once or twice i've thought what it'd be like to have cheats, but once I think about what I have previously said it makes me completely loose interest for the idea along with start to hate cheaters more.

I understand that, but, on the other hand, they're there anyway. I am certainly not encouraging the use of cheats, I am only using them to make some more fun sometimes @ BB server with some friends.