Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
HaZe you was a bit mad there.... is not needed to humilliate him k? we had long talk on irc about... if you are angry on me pay that with me not with him please.
Quote:Al_Neri link=topic=3834.msg126363#msg126363 date=1215651627]
wernt you leader of a cheater gang Moto? [MOFO]

Aizher doesnt need cheats to whipe the floor with anyone in LVP so dont tell yourself shit  :)

MOFO had two cheater members, BB has two cheater members.
Even Steven.
(07-10-2008, 03:07 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: MOFO had two cheater members, BB has two cheater members.
Even Steven.
w/e i dont care im not in MOFO.
and SiX? didnt he cheat too while he was BB?
(07-10-2008, 03:07 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: MOFO had two cheater members, BB has two cheater members.
Even Steven.
If he did or dont... is not your problem 1.Becouse you are not BB
                                                   2.Becouse was not in LVP

And i repeat if he did or dont... santino still right he dont need to cheat to kill anyone in lvp.
Im not deffending his acts... he did wrong and he will get the consequences witch we dont know yet. The problem is under discussion by the BB crew. When we take some decission we will announce all soon as we can. Now please leave the theme for BB since is a BB problem not from anyone more. Sorry for my english, i hope is all understandable

eddit: @ moto Who the fuck is SiX?
I don't understand this obsession with Aizher? If he cheats on LVP, he'll get caught there. No reason to make multiple threads about it on the forum and start a flame.
(07-10-2008, 03:37 AM)Zappa link Wrote: I don't understand this obsession with Aizher? If he cheats on LVP, he'll get caught there. No reason to make multiple threads about it on the forum and start a flame.
if he werent a fag we wouldnt

(07-10-2008, 03:15 AM)yeray link Wrote: eddit: @ moto Who the fuck is SiX?
dunno may b it wasnt SiX :S
but i remember that guy said "sorry bb i was an unloyal member" and he said it was his bro who cheated
LOL?? Rambo dont cheated in anywhere and he is not banned from lvp...  8)7
(07-10-2008, 03:42 AM)yeray link Wrote: LOL?? Rambo dont cheated in anywhere and he is not banned from lvp...  8)7
8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 edited ^^ lawl meh ur fast
Moto.. lol

[BA] have been caught cheating before by [W] so who the fuck are you to talk.  _O-
not that its ok to do so anyway, it was in their own server. not an official one. (im not justifying it btw)