Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(06-07-2008, 01:29 PM)dyNamo link Wrote: SpecNaz i whine, i just whine at you because you even told me you download to gang advantages, Go away please just watch #LVP.echo now and again and watch QUIPT cry, seeyou.

Yeah Dynamo, lawl, please tell me where i said i downloaded.
Lmfao, that lags the users screen also.( Yes i lag, But this game is made of lag and luck so stfu)
You just suck....
learn to use edit button instead of double post's
and Quipt can own you dynamo so stfu.
Im done with you.
You /cry over ur ratio or if you loose so.
/emo  8)7 8)7 8)7
[Image: warnwarn.gif] I said, stop.
(06-07-2008, 10:54 AM)estroe link Wrote: Stop measuring your damn e-dicks for once. Who gives a flying(or swimming) fuck about who's the better and all. Just play the game and have some fun.

I know there's a lot of people saying that BB isn't as it used to be and all, and partially, I agree, but what do you care? As long as THEY have fun with THEIR clan. They outnumbered BA yesterday(?), eh, so? It happens the other way around as well, maybe BB has more active members so it'll happen more that THEY outnumber others.

Remember that it is a GAME.

And yet you continue, dynamo and specnaz.
(06-07-2008, 02:16 PM)AzTeC link Wrote: at the next fight/war at gangbase i'm gonna close the chatbox. tired of flaming around
[W] was built on flame aztec, just ask hooligan. the [W] vs [SMITH] days were funny as fuck. what is a clanwar without its banter? once the personal attacks on appearence come out however, you know it has gone too far

(06-07-2008, 01:37 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Without trying to provoke any further flame, sure its okay if they have fun with their clan.

Funny comming from you

(06-07-2008, 01:37 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: @Specnaz: I've seen BB use the "your laggy" excuse far more than BA.
Ermm.... excuse me, we only call YOU lagger. And its not a excuse is reality

(06-07-2008, 10:54 AM)estroe link Wrote: Stop measuring your damn e-dicks for once. Who gives a flying(or swimming) fuck about who's the better and all. Just play the game and have some fun.

I know there's a lot of people saying that BB isn't as it used to be and all, and partially, I agree, but what do you care? As long as THEY have fun with THEIR clan. They outnumbered BA yesterday(?), eh, so? It happens the other way around as well, maybe BB has more active members so it'll happen more that THEY outnumber others.

Remember that it is a GAME.
Will this be quoted many times before BB and the rest get the point? Because I've got it.
(06-07-2008, 03:18 PM)yeray link Wrote: Funny comming from you
Zappa just quoted estroe's post (again). Perhaps you shouldn't provoke me.

(06-07-2008, 03:18 PM)yeray link Wrote: Ermm.... excuse me, we only call YOU lagger. And its not a excuse is reality
"you need 300+ ping to get into W"
"W lagg clan"
"W aren't good, only laggers"

Uhhuh. I'm not going to go into the number of members you have that lag worse than me, because I just can't be bothered with the crap.

AzTeC, thats a good idea, but /ignoring them works better because then we can view our own important gangchat.

@Below: Amen to that, brother!
The End :> :+
(06-07-2008, 01:30 PM)dyNamo link Wrote: I forgot you were the best specnaz, only way you win is from your ub3r lagh4x
well actually i think that is what specnaz meant ^^

Lets just go LVP and look we wins? let admins give us a tempt. mute all no whining and provoking, racism etc... and have some fun! Because yesterday night it wasnt fun anymore! Just have an agreement no talks under wars!
hey hey sup all? :D :9~
+ 1JP  7(8)7  :X