Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(05-31-2008, 09:19 AM)Leski link Wrote: so /taxi, /tp, /dive in fights its reportable reason? they get jailed or?

Warned and then kicked afaik.
(05-31-2008, 08:01 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: strika in BB? i knew x2g would fail

well he is X2G
u can do /taxi /tp /dive ... whatever. its lame but no reason for jail or kick. trust me, i was pissed of so many times. anyway if a clan member is doing this, just talk with leaders. they will solve it. blame other in forum isnt the correct way.

btw. everybody did tele or taxi once or more times for several reasons (no stamina, no health, 3vs1, having better things to do than fight, and so on). who cares? everbody has the privilege to play the game on own way.

like turkey said, just dont fight people who /tp, running away, health/armor running.

and maddolis, pls search a human who cares about your opinion. one tip: u wont find him in this topic  _O-
(05-31-2008, 08:01 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: strika in BB? i knew x2g would fail
oh man, looks like you just failed.
(05-31-2008, 10:35 AM)Strika link Wrote: oh man, looks like you just failed.
wut about a misunderstanding noobanooba
(05-31-2008, 02:45 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Its just you BB, leski and strika in a big asskissin triangle there.
(05-31-2008, 09:21 AM)gangeris link Wrote: well he is X2G
(05-31-2008, 09:19 AM)Leski link Wrote: so /taxi, /tp, /dive in fights its reportable reason? they get jailed or?
(05-31-2008, 09:21 AM)Turkey link Wrote: Warned and then kicked afaik.

Nope, not warn/kickable ;)
(05-31-2008, 08:52 AM)Turkey link Wrote: Maddolis, just stop it already. All your provoking and attacking.....pathetic and not even mature.
We all know your opinion about BB already.
If you see them teleporting away just /report it, and/or don't even fight with them.
Once again I tell you, if you complain about something, do it in more mature way. And this goes to everyone.
Great how a game turns into something else. :/
  _O_
BB vs Sw: 5-3

Nice playing, both.

Too bad Murd3r couldn't bare with losing..
Gratz BB  :+

too bad for Sw :P

Me :9~

:+
Hehe only saw the last 3 fights but it was nice i guess...
Good going :D