Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Now is when i have to laugh about his spanish... but i wont do.. im not as him :w
(05-30-2008, 04:48 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Why do you and BB keep going on about me thinking I'm the "best of the best"?
I have never, ever said that I'm the best, not even sarcastically.
So please, quote me on saying that, because I never have.

However, I will say that I am better than you and each of the fighters in the gang.
Comprende?
Your just as irritating as the rest of TroyRulz crew.
Stop this im getting bored of it. -.-"

The thing is you cant say word against him or which he wouldnt like, if you do so, he will then argue.
(05-30-2008, 09:12 PM)Strika link Wrote: The thing is you cant say word against him or which he wouldnt like, if you do so, he will then argue.

Let him talk what he wants if he thinks hes right...
maddolis has never said he was the best. in fact he spends a lot of time complimenting others. he says BB are easy kills because its mostly true and because they have a bad attitude that made him lose his respect for BB.
lol haze? easy kills?  _O- okay... if u think ^^
and what about bad attidude? he only is annoyed cause we dont kiss W's asses and dont care about other opinions.

at least its just a game. this bullshit like "my dick is bigger than yours" is childish... and no need to reply, cause we all know now: BB sucks, chuck norris dreams every night of maddolis, W were here before GTA cames out, haze is a nerd, HC4L deserve the most respect u can ever earn... if i forgot anything its why i'm BB and we are stupid  :w
yeah im the nerd... i quit sa-mp and video gaming all together a few weeks ago. i dont even care about these conflicts but maddolis is right about [BB].
(05-30-2008, 10:54 PM)Samadhi link Wrote: chuck norris dreams every night of maddolis.

DAMN I can't stop laughing, nice one
Congrats on 100 pages!! (almsot caught up with BA :P )

(err... bout 100 pages)