Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(05-26-2008, 02:42 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I don't wanna meet the man who's testicles are bigger than his brain.

And I certainly don't wanna meet the woman who's testicles are bigger than her brain.

I guess that means I don't wanna meet any BB.
It's a fine line between bravery and insanity.

You can't say stuff like that, how can we be certain that you don't have testicles biggers than your brain.
If you think any BB has bigger testicles than their brain then you are wrong.
(05-26-2008, 02:42 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I don't wanna meet the man who's testicles are bigger than his brain.

And I certainly don't wanna meet the woman who's testicles are bigger than her brain.

I guess that means I don't wanna meet any BB.
It's a fine line between bravery and insanity.

LMAO Maddolis whats your problem?! xD
Gtfo ,like samadhi said.Your wise guy opinion is not needed here at all..
About Delic sad that you left again.Well that your clanmembers were shooten 10 meters away from you and you didnt helped them i dont care about that.

Cya and good luck.

Stop flaming/provoking in this topic please-- when will you people ever learn that msn is the place for that?
(05-26-2008, 03:38 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: LMAO Maddolis whats your problem?! xD
Gtfo ,like samadhi said.Your wise guy opinion is not needed here at all..
About Delic sad that you left again.Well that your clanmembers were shooten 10 meters away from you and you didnt helped them i dont care about that.

Cya and good luck.
this is just a game as estroe said its not a war so if he didnt want to go there its not skilled samadhi's or your business. gl DelicĀ  :)

EDIT:Sorry wrong account post i posted on my bro's pc this is MoToRoLa
(05-26-2008, 04:53 PM)Sh00t link Wrote: this is just a game as estroe said its not a war so if he didnt want to go there its not skilled samadhi's or your business. gl DelicĀ  :)

EDIT:Sorry wrong account post i posted on my bro's pc this is MoToRoLa

Lol hahaha Naab :o

ME :9~

:+
(05-26-2008, 05:16 PM)GiLLi link Wrote: Lol hahaha Naab :o

ME :9~

:+
haha this is the correct pc now _O- _O- _O-
(05-26-2008, 05:17 PM)Motorola link Wrote: haha this is the correct pc now _O- _O- _O-

congratz
(05-26-2008, 04:26 PM)Felle link Wrote: Stop flaming/provoking in this topic please-- when will you people ever learn that msn is the place for that?
if you want them to stop u need to punish them
every new post with a flame > 1 week mute ( they will learn to respect rules, and respect other players).
thanks dear dramaqueen
[Image: 2dbc4e_sa-mp-023.png]

[Image: b53847_sa-mp-024.png]

:P :P :P :w