Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
At the end of the day, its the BB leaders choice whether to kick him or not.
We're just doing a favour by informing you of the situation- now that that is done, there's no need for any more of us to spam your thread with 'Shaka is a cheater.'
You may or may not truly believe that in the long run, but at least he's banned on LVP so the rest of us 'legit' fighters don't need to run into him.
For the record, Fire, I never 1v1'd him, so I'm not accusing him of cheating because he "beat me with unbelievable skills." I'm accusing him of cheating because I noticed him healthhack toggle, and then get banned for weaponscheats minutes later by an undercover admin. From the little fighting we actually did do, he didn't seem to be hard to handle at all.

SpeCnaZ: [W] can speak on behalf of [W], you don't have to.
(05-25-2008, 09:26 PM)SpeCnaZ link Wrote: Im not a founder of a clan, but i totally agree that if someone cheats they should be disrespected everywhere....
because if you think about it cheating on LVP=Ban for life, No one likes cheaters....and BB you cant say that cheaters are ok if its just money....there still a pain in the butt. I always knew [BB] was accepting low blow noobs in, but, cheating is something else....[BB] is hated Disliked by many people, well mostly me [W] and some others i guess. And thats because you guys flame like 5 year olds and accept cheaters in your clan. Nothing against [BB], some people are awesome, But you need to be able to control others and only accept those who follow the rules.

[BB] can be great, just be more organized with your members is all.
O-)

hm low blows noobs? _O- _O- _O- say who is low blow noob? i think u talking about yourself skills "low blow noobs"...

and BB is great clan!!!  :) ..u dont know anything about BB...specnaz first think about what u want talk, later can talk..
(05-26-2008, 05:12 AM)gangeris link Wrote: hm low blows noobs? _O- _O- _O- say who is low blow noob? i think u talking about yourself skills "low blow noobs"...

and BB is great clan!!!  :) ..u dont know anything about BB...specnaz first think about what u want talk, later can talk..
+1
lol he reported me on forum because i didnt help him to attack violax 
8)7 8)7
http://dcreation.nl/Street-Warriors/inde...opic=116.0
(05-26-2008, 05:15 AM)Motorola link Wrote: +1
lol he reported me on forum because i didnt help him to attack violax 
8)7 8)7
http://dcreation.nl/Street-Warriors/inde...opic=116.0

omg _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- i think if he meet violax so specnaz better run  :w :w _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
(05-26-2008, 05:10 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: At the end of the day, its the BB leaders choice whether to kick him or not.
We're just doing a favour by informing you of the situation- now that that is done, there's no need for any more of us to spam your thread with 'Shaka is a cheater.'

thank you :)
(05-26-2008, 05:18 AM)gangeris link Wrote: omg _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- i think if he meet violax so specnaz better run  :w :w _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
rofl sure he was that was why he needed my help  _O- _O-
Yeah I was there, 'skilled' and samadhi were flaming him to no end and teamkilling him.
I completely understand Delic.

These guys should clean up their act.
I mean recruiting a cheater and in-clan flaming/teamkilling doesn't exactly do wonders for their rep.

(05-26-2008, 10:23 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah I was there, 'skilled' and samadhi were flaming him to no end and teamkilling him.
I completely understand Delic.

These guys should clean up their act.
I mean recruiting a cheater and in-clan flaming/teamkilling doesn't exactly do wonders for their rep.

True i was there, DeLiC GL :7

ME :9~

:+
(05-26-2008, 05:30 AM)Motorola link Wrote: rofl sure he was that was why he needed my help  _O- _O-

Lmfao no motorola, you betrayed your own clan, and 8 other members friends/members saw it....
you sat there as your own teammates got shot at without any word....
post and spam your shit as much as you want Motorola because i know how you just LOVE to spam forums....
In the end your the one damaging the [Sw] clan and yourself....

(05-26-2008, 10:19 AM)DeLiC-iOus link Wrote: Guy's im leaving again... im done with some of you sorry belail yeray... quipt and gangeris... But this really sucks im on lvp just chilling just woke up dont feel like killing hc4l then skilled starts flaming my ass to leave the gang... so i left Then they start shooting @ me because i was hanging around with hc4l BA & W .... sooo i need to wait for a nick-change / on badeend if its posible... or i can't change my name @ all i think its just B*llSh*t is this a new rule on BB? since i havent been on?   dont help get shoted by Brothers? hmmmmm nice?

Well Have fun take care in the future...

Mike... :+

(05-20-2008, 09:40 AM)shoebox link Wrote: _O- _O- you guys keep failing