Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Sadly as it is, everyone taxi-'abuses'. I don't believe that there is even 1 person who never taxied away. Be it with a 'good' reason or just because he's losing the fight. The new /taxi fixes a lot of abuse as you can now shoot someone who is using it. Immediate taxi however is something you can't fix with that.

To the video: Seems like a nice day of Balthazor and maybe a bad day for the 2 BA's. As Maddolis said, big deal. It's just a nice vid, he had them nice there and happened to have fraps on.
(05-21-2008, 03:08 PM)estroe link Wrote: Sadly as it is, everyone taxi-'abuses'. I don't believe that there is even 1 person who never taxied away. Be it with a 'good' reason or just because he's losing the fight.
I disagree with that, and can name people who have never taxied away.

(05-21-2008, 03:08 PM)estroe link Wrote: The new /taxi fixes a lot of abuse as you can now shoot someone who is using it.
I noticed, its nice.
Yeah True Richard..
(05-21-2008, 03:11 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I disagree with that, and can name people who have never taxied away.

Name me some? And with that I meant people playing LVP of course, I do not know how things like this work on other servers. Let's call it way of escaping death :+
Guys like [W]Hooligan I'm 1000% sure never have.
(05-21-2008, 03:37 PM)Master link Wrote:we all know that every one sometimes do /taxi...

just an example: when i just logged in and im still standing at spawn place typing /taxi 4 and [BA]Darkfire is running arround me and shooting i certanely not gonna shoot back if i allready typed /taxi 4 ....
(05-21-2008, 03:32 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Guys like [W]Hooligan I'm 1000% sure never have.

Never really seen him on a server like LVP's, only on BB :P
(05-21-2008, 03:32 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Guys like [W]Hooligan I'm 1000% sure never have.

It had to be someone from [W] didn't it, name a few more please ;)
Rofl i wasnt online 1 day it flamewar started again...-.-" what a shame.

Can you just stop it please?!...

Btw i never tped away...cause my typing skills arent that good..;)

grats new trial s2ciĀ  :) and gl him with trial ;)

BB video http://www.megavideo.com/?v=BP14YT6O

very very thanks QUIPT & METAKO !! :) ..and thanks to others who was helping too :P