Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
OK namechange from FiRe to BeLiaL
(05-18-2008, 05:56 PM)gangeris link Wrote: grats ;)

edit: zambor is back to BB  :) :) welcome back bro :)

_O- _O- you guys keep failing
(05-20-2008, 09:40 AM)shoebox link Wrote: _O- _O- you guys keep failing

said shoebox -.-"
(05-20-2008, 09:40 AM)shoebox link Wrote: _O- _O- you guys keep failing

Shoebox ftw, haters.
(05-20-2008, 01:12 PM)FiRe aka Jamee link Wrote: said shoebox -.-"

please explain :)
ehm... maby that you and HC4L failing all the time  8)7
(05-20-2008, 03:33 PM)markusmaster link Wrote: ehm... maby that you and HC4L failing all the time  8)7

i get that he wants to say that but he must have some statements or something
(05-20-2008, 03:47 PM)shoebox link Wrote: i get that he wants to say that but he must have some statements or something

Funny thing is that every time I've been with HC4L- equal numbers or outnumbered, you guys have always prevailed.
It's funny, when i started to play gta, i always saw BB as bein' an awesome gang and i kinda looked up to some of the members. That respect has gone down the drain.

Some of the players in your gang really pisses me of in the way they act. In the last couple of months these players have shown no respect at all. What i mean is the flamin', the abusin' and the constant killin' when you're on the ground hit by a car. I don't know how or why it started but i really hope you will show respect in some way even if that respect is not returned to you. Maybe it will then.

What i'm sayin' is that please take care of your members that makes your gang look bad - tell them to stop, it makes the game alot more fun.

My two fuckin' cents
respect? u guys have respect to others players who try to do some duels @ fc?NO..hc4l all the time nading Fc..flaming- hc4l flame more then BB..so bombertoe look first to yours clan then talk about others..
BB > HC4L