Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Barry.
Well, it's the only thing you may drive when you're 16...
we may drive cars/motor bikes when we are 18... so.. it's something or nothing haha
(02-14-2010, 09:45 PM)Solid_Rock link Wrote:And please, learn to spell it right

Is there something wrong with you? There is not one spelling mistake in the post you quoted.

(02-14-2010, 10:04 PM)Barry link Wrote:Well, it's the only thing you may drive when you're 16...
we may drive cars/motor bikes when we are 18... so.. it's something or nothing haha

In England you can ride 50cc motorbikes at 16. And I think 125cc at 17.
Nice bike. I wish I owned the same. Mine's just pure rubbish.
(02-14-2010, 10:06 PM)Munch link Wrote:Is there something wrong with you? There is not one spelling mistake in the post you quoted.
True, but I meant the Dutch thing he has on his bike.

And for the scooter, maybe i just don't like them.
But anyways: welcome back Barry :>
welcome back!

but dude... are you fuckin crazy? the chassis of the roller isnt made for such a high-sped... i hope you wont kill yourself with that crappy thing. remember... its not cool to die on a roller!
Barry , buttsecks ?
(02-15-2010, 02:24 PM)Mark link Wrote:Nice bike. I wish I owned the same. Mine's just pure rubbish.

It's not a bike, it's a scooter :P Big difference!
Welcome back
45 km/h?! BahahahahsahsaghasahdHAhsdSSD ... my mates pit goes faster than that in 2nd kid .. fail.
(02-15-2010, 04:30 PM)Samadhi link Wrote:welcome back!

but dude... are you fuckin crazy? the chassis of the roller isnt made for such a high-sped... i hope you wont kill yourself with that crappy thing. remember... its not cool to die on a roller!

I know  :D, more people say this to me.. but I can't help it.

I love it, and sometimes I make money with it..
With Sprints and I often repair other scooters for cash.  8)7

Gr Barry.