Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

StreamMem Fix [Lag Fixer/HD Mods Fixer]
What is it? It's a file that allows SA to use more memory, which in turn redues/fixes any lag you have, and allows HD mods to load properly. One of the things this fixes is that when you turn your camera around, the scenery 'reloads'.

I only use it to fix HD mods, but it's used to reduce lag as well.

Gives an average of 10+FPS on low performing systems.

Download
Which HD mod?

Cos all the ones i've seen so far either dont work with samp (10x view distance) or look shitty (SRT3)

HD mods that don't render properly, e.g go invisible after a certain distance or cause the scenery to keep reloading.

And I use that 10x draw distance, mine works fine with sa-mp. ;o
this ddnt have any effect at all...
(01-09-2010, 12:29 PM)Cave link Wrote: And I use that 10x draw distance, mine works fine with sa-mp. ;o

:o :o :o

mine doesnt, mind sending meĀ  the file? :(

PS: what other HD mods are you using?
(01-09-2010, 11:59 AM)Cave link Wrote: One of the things this fixes is that when you turn your camera around, the scenery 'reloads'

That happens because it's trying to save you resources by not drawing graphics in area's you don't even see .. so if this is taken away, IMO, it will only worsen any lag, not improve it. Going to test it though.
No, the scenery reloading is caused by mods.
No it isn't .. I mean sure, it may well be in some cases .. but I have no mods .. and mine does this all day long.
This started happening to me when I installed a few HD car mods, textures etc. The scenery was flashing in and out, after using this file it went away.
Wait ... then we could be talking about two different things lol ... how do you mean "flashing in and out" I thought in the first post you said it just reloads when you turn around or something ... because that's what mine does, I've always out it down to having a shit PC and no draw distance.