Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

PS3 or Xbox 360...
(01-05-2010, 10:48 PM)Mike link Wrote: These consoles have been out for a few years already. I suggest you wait and get the next generation that will come out in a bit.

Well I dont know about the new X-Box, but the PS4 wont come out before mid 2012 (and i doubt the new XBox will release earlier)  :) so better buy now xD
I dunno. I think if I were going to spend $600 on a game console, I wouldn't buy the outdated version right before a new release. Considering that the latest x-box has been out for half a decade, two years isn't very long.
(01-05-2010, 11:46 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Anyone heard of OnLive?
Yeah i heard of it, and might actually get it, but if its true about what they say then lol it would be great.
(01-06-2010, 03:20 PM)Mike link Wrote: I dunno. I think if I were going to spend $600 on a game console, I wouldn't buy the outdated version right before a new release. Considering that the latest x-box has been out for half a decade, two years isn't very long.

The new consoles in 2012 is all rumours...if we don't see anything in this year's E3 then its not true :P
I have been receiving multple messages on my ps3 network, sony intend to start charging for online gaming. I googled this;

http://www.ifmenhadwings.com/index.php?o...gamer-news

As almost everyone say's buy what the majority of your friends have is the best bet!

haggisok  :+
Haggisok, thats is purely speculation.  It hasn't been confirmed by anyone PS3 related, and if they have an ounce of sence they won't charge anyone anything, after all its one of the strong reasons people tend to sway to buying a PS3 over an XBOX360.

Regarding your question Blackbean, I have PS3, and I personally find it more enjoyable than an XBOX360, however, XBOX360's and PS3's are more or less the same- minus a few factors.

Like everyone else has said, if your friends have one or the other buy the one most of them have, that is if your buying a console to play online.  However if you buying to just play offline games, just go with whatever console has the most appealling exclusive games.  After-all the reason I bought a PS3 to begin with, was because they had MGS: 4 as an exclusive, that and I've always had Playstations.
I have both now and I prefer the Xbox 360, mainly because of the Online. But i've kept my PS3 to watch Blu-Ray movies on it and to play PS3 exclusives, like the MAG game.
(01-05-2010, 11:46 PM)Turkey link Wrote: In a bit? The next Playstation won't be released before 2012 according to some rumors. :P

Anyone heard of OnLive?

Onlive will -Unless it works flawlessly- fail.
(01-08-2010, 04:50 PM)Twilight link Wrote: Onlive will -Unless it works flawlessly- fail.

Agreed and with the insane bandwidth caps our ISP's are enforcing, i doubt anyone will buy it
I'm on the 360 train.