Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Country Tournament - II
(02-24-2010, 11:39 PM)Richard link Wrote:You could try 2v2's though. Country teams of 4 and pair up. But seeing that would only be 2 matches you could make each country fight each country.

Hmmm, well since I already have in mind the system for III, I very well may just save that idea for IV ;)

(02-24-2010, 11:41 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote:Imo you really should try to get teams together with players in it who are actually from that country/area. I guess the Netherlands and the UK can be filled quite easily, and then other countries like Germany and Sweden maybe, but you can also add areas like Scandinavia (sweden norway finland n shit)

You've never even participated in none of these Tournaments, so don't worry about it, son. I do what I can. I'm not trying to run a perfect Tournament, anyway.
(02-24-2010, 11:46 PM)Ryder link Wrote:Hmmm, well since I already have in mind the system for III, I very well may just save that idea for IV ;)

You should!

I agree with Dominator33 though. Like Sweden had Unbreak in it, he's not even close to Sweden. If it would be like Belgium-Netherlands or something, that's alright.
(02-24-2010, 11:47 PM)Richard link Wrote:I agree with Dominator33 though. Like Sweden had Unbreak in it, he's not even close to Sweden. If it would be like Belgium-Netherlands or something, that's alright.

Yeah, I know, coz. But the thing is that just like the players, I want the Tournaments to start as soon as possible. And so by waiting for that one last player from a specific country to come and decide to join it could take days. Now if there were any countries with more than one player that was not from that country, then you may step into my office and file complaints :+
I signed up for holland first, but it just didnt work out and we gotta wait a long time b4 teams are filled up so.. since Belgium is pretty close to Holland i just join them.