Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Country Tournament - II
:Y)
(02-24-2010, 02:21 AM)Phyc0 link Wrote::Y)
yeaaah nice victory
:Y)
ah daemn, i could have taken them all  8)7
Another coutnry tourny? maybe this time with a whole country vs another one/?
(02-24-2010, 08:50 PM)DaNi3L link Wrote:Another coutnry tourny? maybe this time with a whole country vs another one/?

Isn't that what this Tournament was?

Anyway, like I said on Country Tournament - I, every Tournament will have a different system. Keep a look out for Country Tournament - III ;)
I think he means the same idea but then the entire countries against each other at once. Would be harder to get the people together though.
(02-24-2010, 11:15 PM)Richard link Wrote:I think he means the same idea but then the entire countries against each other at once. Would be harder to get the people together though.

Oh! Yeah, like I told Thug, it's hard enough for two specific people to find each other on the server for a fight. It'd be even more difficult for 4 or maybe 8 specific players to be on the server at the same time. I mean, sure we can set a date for such event. However, there is still a chance of one player not showing up, and that would just mess up the entire Tournament.
You could try 2v2's though. Country teams of 4 and pair up. But seeing that would only be 2 matches you could make each country fight each country.
Imo you really should try to get teams together with players in it who are actually from that country/area. I guess the Netherlands and the UK can be filled quite easily, and then other countries like Germany and Sweden maybe, but you can also add areas like Scandinavia (sweden norway finland n shit)