Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/race 20-26
Just wondering why the paperboy, jays, strip, banshee etc races are there for moments and than never coming back? Thnx
Those are races created by administrators using an ingame builder, that's only temp, meaning it's lost after a server restart.
P.S this is a section for Ideas or Complaints.
Sorry for forgotting to reply earlier.
For a moment were 46 races... some were pure stupidity (example Freefall) but some were really nice (example the ones with Patriot and Caddy).
Can admins recreate these races, together with other new races with different vehicles? I am bored of Infernus, Banshee, Turismo. There's a lot of interesting roads and interesting vehicles (Sultan, Elegy, Savanna, bicycles, boats, Vortex, etc)
Admins have the ability to create a race with any vehicle any where they want at any moment.
(02-24-2010, 01:26 AM)Future link Wrote:Sorry for forgotting to reply earlier.
For a moment were 46 races... some were pure stupidity (example Freefall) but some were really nice (example the ones with Patriot and Caddy).

We had a Freefall on LVP? I used to love them maps on MTA Race!
It wasn't quite the same as MTA, it was actually just spawning in a boat in mid air :+

Anyway, The Race Builder may will feature saveable race soon.
(02-24-2010, 06:31 PM)Matthias link Wrote:Admins have the ability to create a race with any vehicle any where they want at any moment.
I mean to create the races definitely, not temporary!

(02-24-2010, 08:04 PM)Jay link Wrote:Anyway, The Race Builder may will feature saveable race soon.
Don't recreate all those races, don't save every stupid race. Also delete some races which are never played because are too long, unfunny and boring. I want more fun and diversity, not really big amount races!!