Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :.
SA-MP is about glitches and bug abuse + cheating. uL is the best when it comes to that.
(05-16-2012, 08:39 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: SA-MP is about glitches and bug abuse + cheating. uL is the best when it comes to that.

xD
(05-16-2012, 08:39 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: SA-MP is about glitches and bug abuse + cheating. uL is the best when it comes to that.
Hahaha you should write a conspiracy theory book on uL called uL - Are they cheaters? and explain different things _O-
lol nater, indeedxD
2009, still remember of time when I used to play San Andreas Multiplayer, scripting on my own server when I was leading this. Every Friday scripting then playing with clan mates non stop until sunday, what a good days..I really miss that  :)
go away newfag
(05-29-2012, 09:14 PM)shoru link Wrote: 2009, still remember of time when I used to play San Andreas Multiplayer, scripting on my own server when I was leading this. Every Friday scripting then playing with clan mates non stop until sunday, what a good days..I really miss that  :)

[Image: real-life-server.jpg]
Omgnews! We've got a new server up, running on Warhead v2.8b (91.204.210.30:7778) and we will obviously start training on A/D again. Feel free to step by and play with us!

Oh and SA:MP recruitment is open once again! We're looking for experienced and mature A/D players.  :)
\o/
:Y) :Y) yay