Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :.
xoxo
The dls clan is still open and lead by (dls)Pino. Here there are them forums: http://dls.smfforfree3.com/. Now stop broke  :+
EEEEEE hallo man.
(12-30-2009, 06:37 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Lol just read the memberlist again, why do you guys keep creating new clans while its basically just a namechange cos everytime the same people are in it?

Kase, Pedro, Karoy, ....  DLF, dsl, SC4K, eF, [..]

Only one missing is shoru, rofl
(12-30-2009, 01:13 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Looks like you don't fight excessive enough, cos when Maka and me fucked up your 4vs2 gang you guys refilled and lamed over and over again
get a life allready

Good luck eF
(12-30-2009, 07:49 PM)Arno link Wrote: get a life allready

cry plz, since you already "have a life" and dont play the game anymore its none of your business anyways, so just keep it shut.

The topic is about gang discussion and its just what i said, cos its indeed a 80% copy of my previous mentioned clans. The topic is for discussion here and I posted my opinion, got any more problems? If you want you can PM me if you arent too busy with the "life" that -im sure- you "already got".
(12-30-2009, 08:17 PM)Hitman link Wrote: cry plz, since you already "have a life" and dont play the game anymore its none of your business anyways, so just keep it shut.

The topic is about gang discussion and its just what i said, cos its indeed a 80% copy of my previous mentioned clans. The topic is for discussion here and I posted my opinion, got any more problems? If you want you can PM me if you arent too busy with the "life" that -im sure- you "already got".

way to go, u rly showed him there
good luck eF i'll see u around.. ;)
Good luck with the clan and don't listen to the haters :)
I'm withholding my opinion for later.