Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: eF. :: Excessive Fighting :: eFclan.net :.
(12-31-2009, 08:42 AM)Hitman link Wrote: Almost nobody? SA:MP isnt really known, but even players who somehow got to know SAMP dont have a fucking clue what MTA is.

MTA's big problem is that simply almost nobody of the new players know it.

True, but if you find SA-MP and dislike the sync or something, the smart thing to do would be to go looking for another online GTA, which is where they'd find MTA.
Back ontopic ladies.
We extended the clan also for GTA IV  ;)
gl :7
(12-31-2009, 01:48 AM)shoru link Wrote: Erm, its my ip indeed but im playing no more samp, probably in summer holidays.
Im too busy with school so i let my account to an friend of my brother.
And about that member"karoy", he and kase was created this clan, he is inactive ingame this weeks thats why he is on that part of list :+

Oh hold on...Liez is not you...but he is on your IP, he is all of a sudden the leader of a clan that is almost exactly the same as dls  :).

Obama is my daddy too.  :w
(12-31-2009, 04:00 PM)Calimero link Wrote: Oh hold on...Liez is not you...but he is on your IP, he is all of a sudden the leader of a clan that is almost exactly the same as dls  :).

And so? ive already said that DLS - IS - NOT - DEAD.

PS. Don't make conflicts, its just a game, there are a lot of other kinds in world to discuss :w
wow munch, your personality surprises me  :X
(12-31-2009, 06:34 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: wow munch, your personality surprises me  :X

How? It only just surprises you?
ʎɐʍ ǝʌıʇɐƃǝu ɐ uı
GL eF is gonna be good