Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
I hope the PC will be released in the same time with the consoles. :P
(04-20-2012, 03:54 PM)Dust link Wrote: Like I said before.. They'll push it for October 2012 but re-schedule it for May 2013.

I agree
(04-20-2012, 07:14 PM)userless™ link Wrote: I hope the PC will be released in the same time with the consoles. :P

Doubt it will be, if their last game releases are anything to judge by.
Me and my brother have been analyzing these, and to be honest we came to the conclusion that they're probably real.
I can't find any game that resembles this close enough to disprove that it's GTA V. Check them

This first one's gameplay from October last year
Grand Theft Auto 5 GTA V leaked Gameplay Beta test
The graphics look a little glitch here...

This second one's from this year, and it looks much better.
Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay GTA 5 Beta

If it is real, they better change the minimap.
If those would be real, then goddamn they may release this as soon as they want.
Supposedly Max Payne 3 is going to be 35 GB on PC... I dread to think how big GTA5 will be :X
(04-29-2012, 10:40 PM)Danny link Wrote: Supposedly Max Payne 3 is going to be 35 GB on PC... I dread to think how big GTA5 will be :X
20gb min 40gb max afaik as GTA IV whole package was near 30gb (EFLC{bogt & Ladt} & IV)

lol if i started downloading Max Payne3 i'll download it in 2-3 months xD
3-4gb/day only if i never shut down my PC
(04-29-2012, 10:40 PM)Danny link Wrote: Supposedly Max Payne 3 is going to be 35 GB on PC... I dread to think how big GTA5 will be :X

That's why I still have a PlayStation.

Thats why I need a PS3 so bad.
(04-30-2012, 10:59 AM)Maka link Wrote: That's why I still have a PlayStation.

Might have to buy one too, especially since the game'll probably come out on PC 6 months later. Can't wait that long.