Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Cool stunt
Little stunt

don't hate eh
KFC wallhackers!!!!

Pfft, this is way old.

Edit: Lol, you got showed this yesterday xD
who deleted my post ?  >:)

I know it's old like i said in the dam descroption, and yes Zegro showed me this, as it says in the description, jeez.

learn to read darius
See J0se, you shouldn't even call me a name in this forum. You fuck with me ese, and your posts get deleted.
jose men, how to do that?

does it only work on that location or everywhere between 2 walls ?
nice ;)
(12-23-2009, 06:31 PM)Darius link Wrote: See J0se, you shouldn't even call me a name in this forum. You fuck with me ese, and your posts get deleted.
you know I'm just playing bro  O+

(12-23-2009, 06:39 PM)Hitman link Wrote: jose men, how to do that?

does it only work on that location or everywhere between 2 walls ?

You can add me as a friend on youtube or suscribe and I'll teach you or you can ask [SAE]Zegro.

Actully you effing moron.
[LAC]Scream030 showed me, i later on showed [SAE]Zegro and a few others, Zegro probably showed darius and you, and now your acting like your soooo cool.

btw this is not so special, just fucking stoppie go sideways and walk backwards.

(12-23-2009, 06:39 PM)Hitman link Wrote: does it only work on that location or everywhere between 2 walls ?
If the walls are the same lenght open, you should be able to do it.
I remember Violax, me and somebody else doing this at B&A server, that was a looooong time ago though.

@ Hitman: it's easy, you just need to get some speed, then slow down so your back wheel goes up, get it against the wall & drive backwards. (Only works there)
Ye typical KFC style trying to get more rep from already-done stuff.
Do something original duuh