Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Delete/Lock Please
Yea i guess you're right but it's just not fun to see members of my clan leaving and joining clans who used to fight them..

od = overdosed

i would rather see them joining allied clans..
Crasher joined OnB just after ur [MI] got disbanded, before u started with LVF.
that's not rly stealing, all of u were clanless at that chaotic moment.
We both had much fun today..and Overdose told me that he always wanted to be a Clown.
And I thought, hey give him the chance.
And about stealing members etc..how silly from you.
If someone feels better in another Gang its the choice himself and not yours alright?  :/
(08-19-2007, 05:58 PM)Turkey link Wrote: We both had much fun today..and Overdose told me that he always wanted to be a Clown.
And I thought, hey give him the chance.
And about stealing members etc..how silly from you.
If someone feels better in another Gang its the choice himself and not yours alright?  :/

I know man, you're right about 'if someone feels better in another Gang its the choice himself and yours'.. but if he wants to leave, i would be happier if he atleast joined an allied gang like ColdThugZ.. we always get attacked by OnB/B&A members.. but well.. if he wants to leave.. nobody's telling him not to.
Yeah. And why can't anyone just tell us that they want to leave. We don't know there is something wrong if they don't tell us. It gives us no chance to change anything.
(08-19-2007, 09:03 PM)El_Guerrero link Wrote: Yeah. And why can't anyone just tell us that they want to leave. We don't know there is something wrong if they don't tell us. It gives us no chance to change anything.

Well, that is up to them.
And about Overdosed, maybe I could have expected it because I was talking with him on TeamSpeak a few days ago and we had fun :) He also took some pics for us. What I am trying to say is, we/he got along so maybe that was the last kick in the ass for him to come over..
I know what ya mean infamous OD has took [LVF] from his anme :?
recruiting
yes we need some more members
the gang OD joined [i cn never EVER get their name right :o] is annyoing they was with some guy called Mercy abnd all the did it TP TP TP n im kinda sick of the gang i can tpernounse the gang of TPING to me every time they can! it's gay and i personaly think it makes u guyslook like noobs O-) pleasse stop tping i mean i was all the way in LS n u guys wouldnt stop tping it's gay

-chris5170