Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Delete/Lock Please
except we stayed up late typing those :P. but im glad that they are liked by another gang
Ok a few things: LMFAO at haze, you miss most of, if not every single one of them. Then again so do i.

Secondly, THESE GUYS RULE. Ok theyre not the best fighters on the server but theyre fun to fight with and you can actually have a decent conversation with them and not get flamed at or abused. They hate heli killers, dbers and naders. And when i was fighting agaisnt tem and asked to stop so we could team up too kill theheli and grenaders, they were fine about it. I didnt get backstabbed at all.

Theyre a truly decent gang and you have earnt my respect.

Peace out >:)
i like most of them, i only got a few i dont like.
u like me? :D [wait's for answer with a happy feeling]
No, i meant haze misses all of the criterias, i like all of the LVF, theyre great fun. i even love haze.

HaZe FTW

LVF FTW

:D
Thanks for the nice comments Stone cold :D

And HaZe, it's true i copied some of you're gang's rules, even though i didn't type it myself, our gang has pretty much the same rules and that's why i copied em.. i dunno what i have to say.. want me to pay you for those lines? :p

cya
just thought i'd ask.. OD is now on trial as BnA i think.. just asking about your gangs situation..

peace..  ;)
Ye so I heared, thats Pathetic...
I don't know man.. Od is acting strange yes.. In the past he was like 'Gang invite id ** please!' now he doesn't even ask for an invite.
And i think you all agree with me that OnB is a 'thief gang' they steal all gang's members, they stole Crasher from my gang.. and now Od..?

I'm not saying i hate the members ín OnB/B&A (most of them are friends) but they just need to stop stealing members from other gangs/clans..
Euhm, who is Od?
And I am not on recruiting atm so I don't know if he is on trial or some. But if they join a different gang doesn't it mean they didn't feel right there or anything? (Dunno if he/others came to use or we to them)