Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Kase
nice intro:D
ooh wow you're only 14? :O I've expected you to be much older to be honest
<3
Hei honey! Yes, I'm still 14  :+
Greatest introduction on here.
As I remember, this is the song we used to roll out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw8XZA76zPo
I have to say something against, you are wrong mate. I did never considered you an idiot, you always did great job to me and to our clan, perfect things, and do not forget this!

Also I did not left you, I just wanted to stop playing on PC that much and spend more time outside. Thats the reason I quit SAMP,
Good luck in real life mate!
huhh.... why do people come back 500 years after and type all mature

oh wait i did that too

gf
(06-16-2014, 09:07 PM)Shark link Wrote: huhh.... why do people come back 500 years after and type all mature

oh wait i did that too

gf
Sod off Shark you wanker!!!! I joke, As if you matured, You're still the crazy Shark I've always known :D

(06-16-2014, 08:57 PM)shoru link Wrote: Greatest introduction on here.
As I remember, this is the song we used to roll out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw8XZA76zPo
I have to say something against, you are wrong mate. I did never considered you an idiot, you always did great job to me and to our clan, perfect things, and do not forget this!

Also I did not left you, I just wanted to stop playing on PC that much and spend more time outside. Thats the reason I quit SAMP,
Good luck in real life mate!
Good song, A non-metal song I enjoy  :+
(06-16-2014, 09:07 PM)Shark link Wrote: huhh.... why do people come back 500 years after and type all mature

oh wait i did that too

gf
hahah,because they like spamming ofc,and so i do :D  :)
(06-17-2014, 03:43 AM)Nater link Wrote: Sod off Shark you wanker!!!! I joke, As if you matured, You're still the crazy Shark I've always known :D

i might seem a little retarded and shit but im actually one of the most intelligent and mature people around here

step the fuck up
(06-18-2014, 06:31 PM)Shark link Wrote: i might seem a little retarded and shit but im actually one of the most intelligent and mature people around here

step the fuck up
[me=Nater]steps up *[/me]

Wow stuff looks good from here! No doubt your intelligent but you have to admit your still a smart ass  _O-
(06-19-2014, 04:10 AM)Nater link Wrote: [me=Nater]steps up *[/me]

Wow stuff looks good from here! No doubt your intelligent but you have to admit your still a smart ass  _O-
L-O-L! ;)
But i wont mess in this shit....
* Runi goes far away *