Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Kase
Ingame Name:
eF.Kase (clan account) and Kase (crew account)

Manuele

Italy

Birthday:
25th May

Playing SA-MP Since:
Since 2008

Playing on LVP Since:
Since 2009's summer

Introduction

Hey there! I'm Manuele, known as Kase on the internet. I'm a graphic enthusiast, I love creating and editing any kind of artwork; I also love gaming. I'm fourteen, I've been playing on San Andreas: Multiplayer since 2008, and joined the Las Venturas Playground community in 2009's summer. I've been promoted to moderator in June or July 2010— I don't really remember— and then to administrator one or two months later.

After playing lots of good old GTA III, In 2007, I've decided to buy GTA San Andreas when I was with a few friends in a game store. I installed it and played the whole storyline twice; I wasn't satisfied and started to mod my game. I recall using a map editor to modify the Groove St., and spending whole afternoons working on it. After a few months, I somehow decided to dig out San Andreas Multiplayer and, obviously, went through SA-MP's website. Downloaded and installed, I've started playing on the Official tab's servers, until I found out Las Venturas Playground. I joined, and played around the streets for a while, then I registered and started collecting moneys for weapons, properties and so on. Oh, talking about properties, I remember when I was flying around with a Maverick, until I found out a cool property in the Chilliad's forest. I always bought it and spent hours on the server to gain lots of money: since it was really far from Las Venturas, I had to do the way back with a tractor that was parked near that property— probably I wasn't aware of the /taxi command, or I just didn't want to spend money. But yeah, I recall chilling around Las Venturas with a car, drifting (or, better, trying to drift) and generally driving.

One day, I was PM'd on Las Venturas Playground's forums by shoru, who decided to recruit me into his last clan, SC4K. I've been helping that clan a lot, and I wasn't aware about the history of shoru until he told me— although that's not something I'm going to talk about. He scripted a simple gamemode and home-hosted a server for our trainings. We changed the clan name to dls, had a few clan wars, and then shoru decided to give the leading of the remaining part of the clan to Pino. Unfortunately, that clan didn't last long.

So, we decided to create a new clan, by the end of the 2009. That project was called Excessive Fighting. I was part of the management. We had some luck at the beginning: cool players joined and stayed loyal to the clan, just like DeatheR, Munch and Pedro; we had a lot of fun, chilling, doing clan wars and training clan wars, organizing events and creating videos. The best clan war was obviously the one we had against SWK, even if we lost it: we learned a lot of new tactics and, most important, gained experience. At the beginning of the 2010's summer, shoru left the clan, and decided to leave to me the lead of Excessive Fighting. I felt like betrayed, as we was pretty inactive by then, and I needed a lot of help. I didn't give up, even if I was treated like an idiot. I recall many people asking me why I still was in eF. Probably because I didn't feel like leaving the clan I created with shoru. Anyhow, I don't regret this choice; Excessive Fighting had a lot of success after that summer, some great players applied, who brought many more in the team, while the eF management was supporting me. Seems we had success!

Thanks for reading!  :D
Nice to see you at the forums :).
yee, welcome to LVP :+
kase!!!!
like youre new...
(12-08-2009, 05:02 PM)Pino link Wrote: like youre new...

:P

Thanks all  _O_
dls kase
<3
Enjoy your time here. :)
Thanks guys  ;)

Merry X Mas and happy new 2010  :D