Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Why kye?! WHY?!
its getting worse imo, i seen only 5 people one night when it was like 9:00 PM GMT -5
3AM server time?
i say people realized that samp is dead maybe
(11-20-2009, 11:50 PM)azerty link Wrote: i say people realized that samp is dead maybe
far from it
(11-20-2009, 07:03 PM)Thug link Wrote: That's because LVP isn't on the Hosted list in the 0.3 browser..

Yep
Well, LVP now sucks. It used to be the best server, now i'll go to fenix zone. This server sucks and you all admins think you are the best of all and you suck and the players also. TEF who the fuck do you think you are? Youn insult everyone, fuck you.. you must be a fat nerd with no friends i hate you stupid fag cunt mother fucker
(11-21-2009, 04:38 PM)Bergasio link Wrote: Well, LVP now sucks. It used to be the best server, now i'll go to fenix zone. This server sucks and you all admins think you are the best of all and you suck and the players also. TEF who the fuck do you think you are? Youn insult everyone, fuck you.. you must be a fat nerd with no friends i hate you stupid fag cunt mother fucker
[Image: LGLOL0os.gif]
comeon, you chicken can't insult? You bitch i'm gona have sex with your mom and dad
(11-21-2009, 04:46 PM)Bergasio link Wrote: comeon, you chicken can't insult? You bitch i'm gona have sex with your mom and dad
I honestly have no idea what I even did to you, man. This is some funny shit, though.
You banned me lots of times for no reason, you insulted me, you racist bitch. GOD, i wanted to tell you this a loong time ago. A long time ago, i admired you but then i realised that you were a fat bitch cunt with no friends _O-