Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIFA World Cup 2010 topic
3-1 Germany
(07-06-2010, 07:37 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Spain can barely score, they don't know where the goal is...Germany dances towards the goal...

GERMANY 10-0 SPAIN

you'll see
GO HORRANDD

Oh and the Octupus is always right ¬_¬
Go Germany! Rape them Spaniards tonight!
Halftime  Germany 0 - 0 Spain

Spain controlled the first 30 minutes, then the match got equal, but both teams played crappy so far lol.

Wasnt really fun to watch it, both teams used to play at a way higher quality.

I hope the 2nd half gets better! (and I also hope that Germany wins! but i doubt that incase they're not REALLY improving their performance in the 2nd half)
Hm Germany in defence with 9 people, to bad spain, hope u win cause then we got more chance to win this WC!
Alright Netherlands - Spain, we are going to win this!
Aah, shame. Ah well, at least we still got Holland!
Lol, match got great in the last 20 minutes.

Its a shame though that Germany was only able to get back to their old form once they were 1 behind, and the time wasnt enough to equalize.

Overall Spain was the better team and knda deserved it, altho i wonder why Torres only got to play about 10 minutes?

PS: Dunno if you guys noticed it (it was right in the corner of a camera angle) in the 91 or 92th minute Casillas been bullshitting with Klose :( hes a fag for that!

Oh and grats to Spains first World Cup final ever! :)

I suppose the time for our youngsters hasnt come yet, im pretty sure we'll see a hella better experience in the EC 2012 and WC 2014, when all of them gained some experience
Congratz SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo amazing MATCH
wooohooo SPAIN <3 <3 <3 <3 altho  Podolski :( <3